Chapter Thirty-Seven : Borduria State Visit

Chapter Thirty-Seven |Borduria State Visit

"Please don't expect me to
always be good and kind
and loving. There are times when
I will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand" --Sylvia Plath

They woke up the next morning amidst entangled sheets and naked limbs. Trailing kisses down his chest and neck, Cèline gently woke Demarco up.

"Hmm...Good morning." Demarco moaned, slowly opening his eyes and smiling. She smiled back at him and have him a peck on the lips.

"Good morning, daddy." Cèline replied, caressing his cheek. Demarco chuckled and shook his head.

"What's going on with you this morning?" Demarco asked.

"Nothing." Cèline said, making her husband chuckled yet again. Stretching her arms and legs, she sighed and pushed away the covers of the bed.

Standing up, she reached for her robe, which was resting on the chair next to the bed and put it on, making her way to the bathroom. Twenty minutes after had she closed the bathroom's door, Demarco opened it, standing completely bare.

Cèline stood there with the positive pregnancy test in her hand.

"Cèline." Demarco said.

"I'm pregnant!" Cèline exclaimed as she handed him the test.

"We're having a baby." Demarco said as he held the test.

"Yes, hopefully a girl." Cèline said as she turned to look at her stomach in the mirror.

He snaked his hands around her waist, putting his head on her shoulder. "How about we celebrate in the shower?" Demarco asked her huskily on her ear.

Cèline chuckled and reached for the faucet to start the water running. Pulling him along the shower, they snuggled under the hot water.

Norlandic Royal Court

Today, Tuesday 12 November 2020, the engagement between Her Royal Highness Princess Julissa of Norland and His Royal Highness Prince Simon of Denmark was announced at the Royal Palace in Peran.

The wedding is planned to take place in the Spring of 2021.

-

The Most Famous Royal Engagement Rings in Recent History

With Princess Julissa of Norland announcing her engagement, we decided to take a look back at the most famous recent royal engagement rings which includes her sister in law, Queen Celine and cousin in law, Princess Beatrice' s engagement rings.

Cèline's engagement ring

Eugenie's engagement ring