Chapter Twenty-Two : Honeymooners

And that's the thing about
people who mean
everything they say.
They think everyone else does too.

Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner

Chapter Twenty-Two | Honeymooners

King Demarco and Queen Cèline throw a private party before leaving for their honeymoon

Much like when Princess Eugenie married Jack Brooksbank at Windsor Castle and followed it with more than one star-studded royal wedding party with fairground-themed festivities.

Their Majesties King Demarco and Queen Cèline
threw an epic bash for their friends and families.

The new Queen of Norland wore a Miu Miu gown, Miu Miu heels. Accesoried with her late mother's The Oman Diamond Suite.

A gift for the princess from a Middle Eastern royal family was a geometric diamond necklace, earrings, and bracelet. The set was given to her by the Sultan of Oman during a visit to the country in 1986.

It is not clear when the couple will leave for their honeymoon. The location of the honeymoon has been kept secret, although the press speculates that they might be headed to locations such as Switzerland, Nicaragua, Italy, the Caribbean, and the Seychelles.

-

King Demarco and Queen Cèline'S ROYAL WEDDING OUTFITS ARE ON DISPLAY

Feast your eyes on the Queen of Norland's famous wedding dress

The attire of the King and Queen of Norland at their winter wedding was one of the most anticipated aspects of the whole occasion.

Now members of the public can feast their eyes on the outfits worn by the bride and groom at a new exhibition celebrating the royal wedding in all its pageantry.

The exhibition, titled A Royal Wedding: The King and Queen of Norland, features the wedding dress in addition to the tiara and veil worn by Cèline.

Furthermore, a replica of King Demarco's military uniform has been provided for the exhibition.

The outfits are being exhibited at Windsor Castle from December 26 2019 until March 6 2020 and then at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh from June 14 2020 until October 6 2020.

The Queen of Norland wore a wedding dress created by Norlandic fashion designer Henrik Hodias with a veil made by British fashion designer Margareta St Claire, worked closely with the artistic director team when finalising the design of the wedding dress, having previously admired the designer's "elegant aesthetic" and "relaxed demeanour" and "delighted homage to the past".

The tiara that she wore at the royal wedding, was lent to her by the Queen.

King Demarco decided to honour his old regiment at the wedding by wearing the Reds and Royals military uniform.

The exact uniform that the duke wore when he married Cèline couldn't be featured at the exhibition.

Therefore, King Demarco has loaned an identical uniform that's on display alongside Cèline's wedding dress.

After the exhibition has been held, the Royal Collection Trust, a charity established by the Queen in 1993, will be making a donation to the Royal Foundation.