Chapter Seventeen : Engagement Photos

Chapter Seventeen | Engagement Photos

find someone who will be
there for you at 2am when
you're falling apart, but
also at 3pm when you love life
and they make you love it more

|A week later|

"How did you get my brother to agree to take these types of engagement photos?" Julissa asked, as we sat in my office going over engagement photos to release to the public.

"I told him that a happy life is a happy wife." I answered, smiling.

"Awe, you guys are so cute." She said.

"Thank you, Jul." I said.

Demarco walked in with his senior advisor and took a seat on the couch. Julissa and I looked up at him.

"Darling, have you chosen the photos you want to release?" Demarco asked.

"Yes, I have and I want to also release a video on my personal page." I answered.

"Good, now Julissa, you have planned schedule to do a royal tour to Sweden and Norway this week." Demarco said.

"Yes, Demarco." Julissa said.

"Make sure, you have all the necessary conversation with Victoria, about the joint royal project, okay." Demarco said.

"Demarco, she knows what she's doing. Leave her alone and help me finalize the guest list for the wedding." I said, handing him the list.

"Thank you, Cèline." Julissa said.

"Does this say four thousand guests?" Demarco asked.

"Yup, your senior advisor is to blame for that." I answered.

"Your Majesty, we can cut that list in half if you want." Gerald said, silently praying that the king doesn't go off.

"Yes, Gerald, that would be great." Demarco said, handing him the list.

"Anyway, Julissa, when you come back from your three day royal tour, please catch a flight directly to England." I said.

"What's happening in England?" Julissa asked.

"We're having our civil ceremony there." Demarco answered.

"Why?" Julissa asked.

"For my grandparents, due to some restrictions, they won't be able to travel to Norland for the religious ceremony so Demarco and I decided to have the civil ceremony in England as they can be apart of my wedding." I answered.

"That's very thoughtful of you both." Julissa said.

-

"Hello, Meghan." I said, walking into the cottage.

"Hi, Cèline." Meghan said, as she stood up to give me a hug.

"How's the little ones?" I asked.

"Little ones?" She replied.

"Yes, Harry and baby sussex." I said.

"Haha, very funny, Cèline." Harry said walking into the living room.

"Thank you, Har." I said.

"So I heard you broke royal protocol with your engagement photos." Meghan said.

"Yes, I did." I said.

"What did you do?" Harry asked.

"Instead of those old boring traditional photos, we had a theme." I answered.