Chapter Thirty-One : Bring It On, Baby!

I look forward to your birth,
when I can kiss your skin,
but for now I will just smile,
As I feel you play within

Chapter Thirty-One | Bring It On, Baby!

Cèline stood in front of the mirror. Her big swollen belly almost touching it and she would run her hands over it and let out a little sigh.

"What's wrong, Cece?" Demarco asked as he stood behind her with a concerned look on his face as tears began to well up in her beautiful eyes.

"I am huge and swollen." She answered.

"Cèline, You look absolutely beautiful." Demarco said as he placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"You have to say that. You're my husband." She said.

"Cèline, it's a beautiful thing that you get to carry a baby in there. A beautiful healthy baby who will be here soon. I know and everyone else knows you look beautiful pregnant." He said as he placed his hand over her belly and gave it a quick little rub and then placed a kiss on her lips.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and give him a big kiss on his lips.

"I love you, Demarco." She said.

"I love you too, Cèline." He said.

-

"How does it feel to carry a human being?" Julissa asked as we stood in the middle of the almost finished nursery.

"The feeling of carrying a little soul within you is magnificent." I answered as I watched the men work to make my dream nursery come true.

"I cannot wait to know that feeling." She said.

I gasped. "Julissa, are you pregnant?" I asked.

"What? No! Demarco, would kill Simon and probably lock me away and throw the key away." She answered.

"Oh thank God, because I would not want to witness a murder." I said.

"I mean Simon and I have talked about having kids. Of course, after marriage but that's if he can meet all of Demarco's requirements." She said.

I rubbed her arm and she sighed.

"You know Demarco means well. He doesn't want you to get hurt." I said.

"Why does he have to be so overwhelming and protective?" She asked.

"Julissa, he had to raise you and be a monarch at a young age after your parents died. He's only doing this because he loves you. He had to be a father, mother, and brother for you. Trust me, he knows what's best for you and if Simon is what's best for you then Demarco will approve." I answered.

"Thank you, Cèline, I hope you're right." She said.

"I know I'm right. I've seen Simon and you, it reminds me of my grandparents. What Simon and you have is beautiful and Demarco sees it." I said.

-

Queen Cèline's Maternity Leave Begins

The palace has announced that the palace will allow Queen Cèline to take maternity leave, according to an palace correspondent, who spoke to The Mirror on Sunday.

"Cèline has really enjoyed her job and wanted to work as close to the birth date as possible," the royal correspondent said.

"She takes her royal role very seriously and is looking forward to taking up her duties when her maternity leave has finished," the palace correspondent said.

In the past, royals with newborns have taken time off from their duties, as Cèline is predicted to do. But Princess Diana bucked tradition when she brought William along a royal tour to Australia in March 1983, when the prince was just eight months old. "Whereas the Queen was left in England with her nanny for weeks at a time when her parents embarked on lengthy overseas tours," the Telegraph points out, "the prospect of the King and Queen's baby being left behind would be unthinkable in the 21st century."

We're happy to hear that Cèline is taking precautions to ensure that she and her offspring are in good health, but pretty bummed that we might not have any royal baby sightings until 2020 at the earliest... unless the Queen takes her child with her on a trip abroad. Let's cross our fingers and hope Demarco and Cèline follow Will and Kate's footsteps to the US!

-

"Beatrice!...Beatrice, come here!...I NEED YOU!" Cèline screamed, desperation and anxiety dripping from her voice, as she stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom.

She tried to stare at the puddle at her feet but just saw her pregnant belly. She had just finished showering and drying her hair, when she felt her water break.

"Oh my God, this is actually happening." she thought to herself as Beatrice burst through the bathroom door with Julissa right behind her.

Beatrice looked at her cousin's face up and down to ascertain the cause of her yells. She didn't see anything wrong with her so she asked, concern obvious in her tone, "What's wrong, Cèline?" She asked. Cèline faced her and pointed at the puddle at her feet.

"Bea, my water broke!" Cèline answered, still in shock.

She frozed but snapped back to reality when Cèline started talking. "OH MY GOD! I have to call my husband! Granny! Grandpa! William! And Kate! And Eugenie! Dad! And Camilla! Harry! And Meghan! Ellie! Just call everyone! They need to be here! Bea! Julissa!" Cèline exclaimed as she began panicking again as she put on a dress and tied her hair up.

Julissa grabbed Cèline's hands, and told her, "One thing at a time, Cèline." She said as she took her cell phone, and called Demarco, while Beatrice grabbed the packed hospital bags for Cèline.

"Let's get you to the hospital." Beatrice said.

Beatrice helped Cèline down the stairs and to the car. A Royal Protection Officer opened the car door for them and Beatrice helped Cèline into the passenger seat.

She buckled her seat belt and ran to the driver's side and Julissa got in the backseat. She buckled up and they left Kensington Palace.

"He's not picking up but I informed everyone in the family. They said good luck and will try to get to the hospital as soon as they can." Julissa said.

"Okay but why isn't he picking up?" Cèline asked.

"He's in a meeting." Julissa answered.

"Just keep calling." She said.