Chapter Thirty-Six : Happy Times

Chapter Thirty-Six | Happy Times

All I know is you and I belong together.
I mean, I have always been able to talk
to you, to make you laugh, and I've always,
always wanted to take care of you.

Queen Cèline is 'happier than ever' as a mum after welcoming son with King Demarco of Norland

Queen Cèline of Norland is loving life as a mum, saying she's 'happier than ever'. She's smashing it. The Queen of Norland – who recently welcomed son Crown Prince Christian with the King of Norland – delivered a talk at the Mommy's Weekender event on Sunday. 'Every year I get older I feel so much more empowered in myself and I feel so much more confident,' she explained.

'Turning 32 and becoming a mum has just been so empowering for me. I feel, really clear with what I want out of life.

'I feel happier than ever. I feel like you cut away the things that don't make you happy and your priorities just shift massively.' Preach, girl.

She told Harper's Bazaar Australia: 'I think I have felt the pressure, but more so from myself than anyone else. 'I'm not one for extreme diets so it has taken time and it's really just now that I have started feeling more comfortable.'

The mother-of-one then revealed that she attends dance-cardio classes four to five times a week with her Australian trainer Simone De La Rue. Cèline uses small weights or body bands throughout the session in an attempt to get back her toned shape.

She said: 'I just find that it works really well for me because I enjoy it. 'I love that I don't have to go to a gym and have a personal trainer talking to me while I'm running on a machine.' Welcoming baby Christian in December 2019.

-

"Hi, Cèline." Simon said entering the dinning room as I was in the process of redecorating it.

"Oh, hi, Simon. Julissa isn't here." I said.

"I know, I actually wanted to talk to Demarco and you." He said, nervously.

"Oh my God! Are you sure? Taila, can you please take over for me? Come on, Simon." I said as I squealed and lead him to Demarco's study.

I knocked and then opened the door. Demarco looked up from the papers on his desk and stood up.

"What's going on?" Demarco asked.

"Simon is here to ask you for Julissa's hand in marriage." I answered.

"Nope." Demarco said, sitting down and looking back down at the papers on his desk.

"Demarco!" I exclaimed, angrily.

"Cèline, I'm just playing." He said, smiling.

"You animal, do not play like that. Okay, Simon, show us the ring." Cèline said, as she walked over to Demarco and sat on his lap.

"Well, I don't have one." Simon said, rubbing the back of his head.

"You fool, you came here to ask for my sister's hand in marriage without a ring." I said as I balled up a piece of paper and threw it at Simon. "How am I supposed to tell you if she'll like it if there's no ring?" I asked.

"Cèline, please calm down, he's nervous." Demarco replied.

"Right, sorry." I said.

"It's okay." Simon.

"I'll help you pick out a ring." Demarco said.

"Really?" Simon asked.

"Why?" I asked.