Chapter Twenty-Nine : Sweet Kicks & Lullabies

Chapter Twenty-Nine | Sweet Kicks & Lullabies

Little child, young and well
With leaves so lush, you will excel
Right now, you are so small
But with my care, you will grow tall
I'll sing to you, and you with thrive
I'll make sure you live your best life

Little child, young and wellWith leaves so lush, you will excelRight now, you are so smallBut with my care, you will grow tallI'll sing to you, and you with thriveI'll make sure you live your best life

2,679,000 likes

norlandroyalfamily His Majesty King Demarco and Her Majesty Queen Cèline have chosen to release official photographs to mark National Day.

View all 10971 comments

-

2,344,799 likes

2,344,799 likes

hmqueencéline Official photograph to mark National Day

View all 9998 comments

-

Pregnant Queen Cèline celebrates Norland's National Day

The Norlandic royals were out in full force to celebrate their country's National Day on Tuesday (August 6), where traditional red, black and white ensembles are the usual fare for the family's women. But Queen Cèline opted for something decidedly more modern in a dress by Self-Portrait, one of her sisters in law Meghan Markle and Duchess Kate's favourite designers - and a look that the mother to be has worn in the past.

The 31-year-old was the picture of elegance in an red eyelet knee-length number. Keeping her hair back in a chic chignon, Cèline paired the look with simple drop earrings, a black shoulder bag and classic nude pumps to pull the perfect summer look together. And this particular ensemble has served her equally well in the past! The Queen first wore this very same dress but in light blue to Prince Oscar's christening back in 2016.

Self-Portrait is certainly one of the Duchess of Cambridge's go-to designers, having worn the British label to many events, like the crocheted maxi dress she donned for a film screening supporting Action on Addiction. Meghan, 36, has also been quite fond of the brand in the past, opting for a gorgeous green spring dress for her Invictus Games outing with Prince Harry, just one month before they said "I do". Though it's uncertain why the Crown Princess chose not to wear the traditional outfit this year, her stunning choice of dress certainly makes up for it!