Chapter Eighteen : Pre-Wedding Dinner

Chapter Eighteen | Pre-Wedding Dinner

When someone's happiness
is your happiness,
that is love.

King Demarco and Princess Cèline's Royal Civil Ceremony wedding

Due to certain restrictions Queen Elizabeth II will not be able to attend her granddaughter's religious wedding in Norland so what does a good granddaughter do, she has a civil ceremony in London for her grandmother

Due to certain restrictions Queen Elizabeth II will not be able to attend her granddaughter's religious wedding in Norland so what does a good granddaughter do, she has a civil ceremony in London for her grandmother. Cèline and Demarco say their vows at their civil ceremony at the Guildhall in Windsor where they were legally married on 16 February 2019 in England.

The couple married in front of 100 guests which was family only at the civil nuptials, which would be followed by a religious wedding days later.

For her special day, Cèline, 31, wore an angelic Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 white lace dress with floral appliqués. She finished off her elegant outfit with aquamarine earrings.

Side swept wavy hair and her favourite nude Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato pumps completed her look.

As always head-to-toe perfection.

A crowd of guests including The Queen, Prince Philip, Princes William and Harry, Kate and Meghan, and Princesses Anne, Beatrice, and Eugenie, Prince Jonah, Princess Julissa, Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, as Demarco and Cèline leave the guildhall, where the civil ceremony took place.

His Majesty King Demarco had a surprise honeymoon planned for after the couple's nuptials. He told a local newspaper: "It is tradition in our family that the destination of the honeymoon is a surprise for the bride, that is only revealed at the last minute before departure."

But before the honeymoon, and four days after their civil nups, the King and Princess will have a religious ceremony in the South of Norland.

-

|Two days later|

Prince Charles Welcome Foreign Royals For a Prewedding Dinner in Norland

Royal dignitaries from around the globe congregated at Norland's Mandarin Oriental in Bass Central tonight to dine together prior to tomorrow's royal wedding.

Princes and princesses, Kings and Queens from Greece, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, and more traveled to Norland to take part in the celebration.

The House of Windsor hosted tonight's event — Prince Charles was accompanied by his wife, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, while Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge joined her husband, Prince William. Prince Harry and his pregnant wife, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex also attended.