Chapter Six - Kim Seokjin & Laila Evans: Jera

Min Yoongi

Jimin and Jungkook are hugging again. This always happens. They fight, Jimin cries, Jungkook goes and finds some random girl to hook up with, and then they hug it out and go on like it never happened.

"Hyung? Are you even listening?" Namjoon chuckles slightly.

"You're whipped and Jin's miserably lonely, did I miss something?" I sigh.

"Someone's extra grouchy today..." Jin chuckles. "Wait, who's miserably lonely??"

Me.

I shake that word out of my brain and attempt to focus on Namjoon's words instead of the way Jimin's skin glistens in the sunlight.

"And she wants you both there.."

"Really?? That's so cute! I love your girlfriend, Joon..." Jin grins.

"So, Yoongi?.. Will you come?"

I blink and look back at Namjoon. The warlock frowns again. "Is he bothering you again? That dickhead, I swear one of these days I'll just thwack him! He has no respect for his elders! Who cares what species they are?! Five years, he's been like this. Five! He deserves to be hit!"

"No." I look up at Jin. Did he just say that? Nope.. No, that was me. Shit... "You'd get your girlfriend to..." I chuckle slightly, hoping they take that as enough contribution for me to ignore the next five minutes of chatter.

"Well, she is a Kalama.." Joon shrugs, a proud smirk covering his expression.

"Still don't know how you of all people managed to date a Kalama!" Jin scowls and shakes his head. "You're a dork.. She's so... cool..."

Namjoon chuckles and pulls his phone out, going through some cute selfies with Jin as he reminisces their first date or something. "I'm guessing you don't care, Yoongi hyung?"

I grunt in response, attention already having returned to Jimin and Jungkook. They're not hugging now; just sitting, talking. I like Jimin's voice when he just chats like that, it's cute. I let my chin rest on a knee and admire from afar with a slight smile.

"You need to get over him, hyung.." Namjoon mumbles.

I purse my lips and attempt to ignore the comment.

"Joon's right. He's never gonna like you back, he hates demons." Jin adds.

"Fuck that, he straight up bullies you! You deserve better." Namjoon glares.

I tear my eyes away from the faerie and look back at the two warlocks next to me. "So what does she want me to go to?.." I sigh and pretend to be interested.

***

Kim Seokjin

I hear steps running after me but I don't turn back.

Fucking Jimin. He thinks he's so high and mighty. Sometimes I genuinely want to go back to dark magick just to teach him a lesson. No one would miss a single squirrel if I needed to make a sacrifice...

"Jin!" Panting slightly, Laila finally catches up with me. "Didn't you hear me calling you back there?" Her awkward smile and little chime of laughter immediately make me feel bad for ignoring her.

"No, sorry..." I look away.

"Oh.. Well I just wanted to apologise for Jimin, he's not himself right now..." She explains, fingertips pulling at the edge of her jumper.