Chapter Twelve - Temptation

Jung Hoseok
Ten years ago

"Any questions?" I sigh as I turn to face the class, already guessing the sight that awaits. me. I purse my lips slightly. Great. "Yes, Mr Finton."

"Oh, no, I was just stretching." He smirks slightly as he flexes his arms, eyes not leaving mine.

"Anyone else?" I blink, attempting to ignore him.

He raises his hand again and I chew on my bottom lip in frustration.

"Yes, Mr Finton." I sit on the edge of my desk in an attempt to camouflage quite how tightly I cling onto it.

"Finally!" He sighs, rubbing his arm as if it aches. "What would your go-to weapon be in a zombie apocalypse, sir?"

I pinch the bridge of my nose before running a hand through my hair. "Any relevant questions?"

"It is relevant, sir!" Kai pouts slightly, leaning back on his chair.

"Really?. How?." I snap and immediately regret it as he smirks, even more, knowing I'm being affected.

"We'd probably have to use our tears in a zombie apocalypse and I was wondering if they would heal the zombies and turn them back into humans. If not, could angels do that? And if not, which I'm guessing is the case seeing as that would technically be a resurrection, then what would your go-to weapon be to fend them off?" He licks his lips slowly.

"Right. Homework!" The class groans.

"But you haven't answered my question, sir." Kai tilts his head and looks so frustratingly hot. "If someone else had asked you a question, you would have answered them. That's like the opposite of favouritism."

"I don't know what I would kill zombies with, Mr Finton!" I clench my jaw and sigh.

"Hmm..." He nods, teeth sinking down onto his lower lip before it flicks back into place. "Don't worry, sir. I'd protect you."

Stupid, stupid, stupid heart speeding up.

"Sir, what is the opposite of favouritism?" That fucking head tilt.

"Come on, man. It's been months. Give him a break." Hoon nudges Kai's arm.

"Thank you, Mr Lee, I can handle this myself. Mr Finton, see me after class." I purse my lips.

A rumble of oo's and cackles echoes through the room.

"Why? For asking questions? That isn't fair." Kai frowns, pouting slightly.

"For incessantly annoying behaviour!" I pull at my hair.

"Keeping me behind after class because you find me annoying?.. That's unfair treatment, sir. You could call that harassment. And not even the nice kind..." That tongue will not stay in his fucking mouth.

Before I can completely register what's happening, my hands cling tightly to the edges of his desk as I lean over it, glaring at him, jaw clenched and lips pursed. The bell rings and everyone but Kai shoves their things in their bags and leave muttering 'He's really in trouble, now,' 'Mr Jung properly blew his top off,' or words to that effect. The door clicks shut and we still don't move. The room is silent. I open my mouth to speak but Kai tangles a hand in my hair and pulls me into him, lips immediately claiming mine. I moan slightly and inwardly curse myself as his tongue slips past my lips. My hands find his chest and I somehow muster up enough self-control to push him away.

"No." I raise my eyebrows warningly as I walk away from him and back behind my desk, wanting the large slab of wood between us as some sort of comforting barrier.

"You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that.." He chuckles and follows me, pinning me to my desk with his hands either side of my hips.

"I will get fired!" I glare.

"Only if people find out..." His lips trace my jaw and I feel my will breaking.

"You are many things, Kai, but subtle is not one of them." I have no idea how my voice continues to sound out without a quiver.

He chuckles and presses his lips to my neck, sucking gently. "That's just because you're too tempting, though, sir."

I shiver. "Don't call me that."

"I thought you wanted me to address you with respect.." He smirks slightly, taking my bottom lip between his teeth teasingly.

"You have no respect." I attempt to glare but his hands find their way under my shirt and his lips attach themselves to my neck again.

"You can't expect me to actually concentrate on the lesson when you purposefully distract me so much." He nips at the sensitive skin and I bite my lip, hand automatically flying to his bicep.

"M-Me distract you. That's hilarious." I go to push him off but his lips suck gently again and my whole body feels like jelly.

"You think I don't notice that you wear tighter trousers whenever you have a lesson with me that day? Or that whenever you wear a button up, you fiddle with the top one like you're going to let me see more but never ever do." He pulls me to the edge of the desk, my legs instantly wrapping around his waist. "I want to try something. You said if we burn ourselves we don't always have to cry to heal it, right? We can just suck the tip of the finger or whatever and it'll be fine."

"You were listening?" I chuckle in disbelief.

"I always listen." He kisses my neck again, lips burning my skin. I cling to his arms and shoulders, hissing slightly but then moaning as his tongue soothes whatever burn left.

"You're evil." I give in, hands sliding into his hair as I connect our lips.

"I'm late." He smirks slightly, peeling me off him and placing a gentle kiss on my forehead before slipping out of the room. I gulp, catching my breath back and lie back on my desk with a groan. What the fuck have I done?