Chapter Eleven - Daimon

Park Jimin

I shove a handful of notes into the guard's hand and he whistles appreciatively before ushering every other table from the room, visitors in one direction and prisoners in the other.

"Yoongi. Please tell me I'm wrong about this." I'm shaking now, but not form anxiety. From anger.

"I-I'm sorry..." He looks at his feet, too ashamed to meet my gaze.

"No. No! I did not go through months of being fucking tortured for this! This isn't how it's supposed to happen! We were supposed to get our fucking happy ending, Yoongi!" I yell, storming up to him.

"I kno-ow... I'm s-s-so so-orry..." He flinches as I get close to him and my heart breaks. Does he actually think I'd ever hurt him? Does he think I'm angry at him?

My bottom lip wobbles and I fall to my knees. "What was the deal? Protection? Does my father have contacts in there or something?" I'm crying too. I can't bear the thought of having made his life worse yet again. I'm destroying him.

"Hi-i-it me. P-P-Please. I d-d-d-deserve i-it. I b-b-b-... I chea-ea-"

"No." I lay my head on his lap, craving any contact from him. "This wasn't you cheating, hyung. This was you surviving."

We stay there for a few moments, both gathering our thoughts. Both wondering when that happily ever after begins. If it ever will. Maybe some people just aren't meant to be happy.

"This doesn't make him right, hyung..." I sniff, wiping my eyes with my sleeve as I look up at him.

"But this is all I am..." Yoongi frowns, confused as to how I don't see what he sees. I chuckle slightly, not understanding how he can be so oblivious. "It's all I've ever been good at. It's all I ever got paid good money for. It's what I keep coming back to. This is my world, Jimin. This is wh-.. who I am..." His lip wobbles, betraying his strong facade.

"You're so much more than this..." I stroke his cheek and he finally meets my eyes. "The world can see that, even if you can't. And that's why the world will never stop loving you, Min Yoongi. Even if you have to do this, I understand. I don't-... I don't like it, but I get it. Just don't think this says anything about you, because it doesn't. It just proves yet again that my father is the real monster and not you. He's doing this, hyung. This is all you come back to because he keeps putting you back here! This isn't your world."

"Then what is?..." He sighs, head falling into his hands. He's giving up. He's breaking. "I should just accept it an-"

"Me..." My voice is meek, barely audible. But Yoongi freezes. He heard. "Aren't I?" I tilt his chin up with my finger, leading his eyes back to my own. "I'm your world."

He smiles, sliding a hand into my hair, and nods. He guides me to sit up off my knees and cups my cheeks, stroking them softly. My breath hitches and suddenly I feel his lips on mine. They're not soft anymore, not plump and satin like they used to be. They're cracked and dry, but they're Yoongi. They're perfect. I whimper into the kiss and tug at his shirt, pulling him closer. With a possessive growl that I'm almost certain Jungkook would tease the demon about meticulously, had he been here, Yoongi roughly pulls me to my feet and lifts me onto the table, finding his place between my legs and pulling my body firmly into his own. I can't help the moan that slips into his mouth, practically inviting Yoongi's tongue which willingly slips over mine, claiming it as his own.

A shrill wolf-whistle breaks us apart, Yoongi turning to growl aggressively in its direction, while I just blush and look rather similar to a cherry.