Chapter Eleven: Repetitive Cycles

Park Jimin

"Hey baby." I jump as Yoongi places his hands on my waist.

"You never freakin change." I roll my eyes.

"Would you want me to?" He pouts and nuzzles his face into my neck.

"Never..." I smile and lean back into him.

"You know what time it is?" Yoongi grins.

"Umm.. Almost 7pm?.." I shrug.

"No, like time of year!" Yoongi whines and I laugh at his massive duality. So stoic with everyone else but so adorable with me.

"Oh! Isn't it almost Christmas?" I grin, turning around in his arms.

"Merry almost Christmas, baby." He pecks my nose.

"Merry almost Christmas, hyung." I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. "It's been so long since I said that..." I shake my head, amazed.

"Mm... I'm sorry I didn't realise sooner..." Yoongi looks away from me.

"Yah! We agreed no apologies and you literally told me off for that like yesterday!" I pout, earning a peck on the lips from the elder.

"Yeah.. We agreed you couldn't apologise." He smiles and as I open my mouth to argue back his lips are on mine and his tongue slips past too. He pulls me closer and slides his hands down to my bum, squeezing it gently. It really has been a while...

***

Four years ago

I creep to my door, sliding the newly placed bolt so it's locked and then turn my lights off, on, off, on and off again.

"Hey, baby." I jump as Yoongi places his hands on my waist.

"Yah! Stop doing that." I whisper as Yoongi laughs silently at me.

"But you're so cute when you jump.." Yoongi pouts and nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck. I hum softly and lean back into him. "Merry almost Christmas..."

I chuckle and turn around in his arms. "Merry almost Christmas to you too."

He grins and kisses me softly. "What do you want me to give you?"

I bite my lip and wrap my arms around his neck. "Ummmmmmmmm... Oo, more songs! Write a song for me..." I blush slightly and he chuckles.

"Jimin, I've written more songs about you than I can count..."

"Well then, record them for me and put them on my thingy." I smile triumphantly.

"Your iPod.." Yoongi grins lovingly and I blush at the way he's looking at me.

"S'what I said..." I look away and he laughs, picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, giggling. "What about you?.."

"Hmm.. I think I want the same too..." He nods.

"Hyung, you have enough socks now..." I frown.

"No, silly." He kisses my nose again and I giggle scrunching it up. "I want what I got for your birthday, not mine."

I cock my head to the side, puzzled. But then it hits me. My mouth falls into an 'o' shape and Yoongi laughs.

"You're so adorable, baby.." He sits on my bed, still holding me so that I end up straddling him. We often sit like this, to be honest. It just feels natural...

"Hyung, you don't need to wait for special occasions for that..." I blush, looking to the side awkwardly and trailing a hand down his chest.

"Oh?.." Yoongi tilts his head amusedly.