Part One - Chapter Eleven: The Second Date

Cristiano rolled his eyes as he watched the clock in his living room, he knew that Alexa was a woman but he didn't expect her to take her time getting ready.

Running a hand through his gelled hair, he sighed as he finally heard her come down the stairs; Alexa nibbled on her lower lip as she looked at him nervously. Cristiano swallowed hard when he looked at her.

"You look bonita," Cristiano said as he stood with a smile on his face; Alexa blushed as she stopped in front of him, Cristiano brushed a stray her from her face.

Alexa was glad that she had brought the dress to show her grandparents, she didn't have a lot of dresses to wear and she wanted to look nice for Cristiano.

The blonde was wearing a green A-line one-shoulder knee-length sequin dress paired with black heeled sandals.

Alexa allowed Cristiano to pull her close and press a kiss to her lips; they knew tonight they had to be careful about the press, they weren't letting up and where desperate for information about her.

"I wore this for prom," Alexa warned Cristiano making him chuckle; he thought the dress really suited her and he didn't know if he would be able to keep his hands off of her tonight, press or not.

"So where are we eating?" Alexa asked as Cristiano lead her out to his Audi R8, they were home alone since José had gone back to Portugal to see his wife, Katia and Hugo wasn't around.

"Sapporo Teppanyaki... it's a Japanese restaurant," Cristiano said making Alexa raise an eyebrow at him; he chuckled as he opened his car door for her.

Alexa had heard about Sapporo from her sister, it was meant to be a really nice restaurant and was the place where Jennifer's fiancé had proposed to her.

Cristiano helped Alexa into his car before closing the door behind her, Alexa chewed her lip as she put on her seat belt; Cristiano chuckled as he got in the driver's side.

"Don't look so nervous," Cristiano said as he squeezed her knee, trying to ignore the flash of what he had done the other day that flickered through his mind.

They both knew that the press wouldn't be letting up, Alexa wasn't someone they had seen before and they wanted to know everything about her.

It was a surprise for both of them that Martha hadn't opened her mouth and said something stupid that would ruin things for them.

***

Pulling up outside the restaurant, Cristiano held back a sigh as he spotted members of the press waiting for them; Alexa looked up at him and smiled reassuringly.

"It could be worse," Alexa said making him smile at her, he loved that about her; that she didn't let any of this really bother her.

Cristiano pressed a quick kiss to her lips before he got out the driver's side of his car, he brushed down the suit he was wearing then he moved to help Alexa out of the car.

Opening the door, he offered Alexa his hand so she could get out, once she was out he held her close as he closed the door.

Then the two of them headed from the restaurant, Cristiano ignored the calls of the press all of whom wanted answers; Cristiano made sure that she was inside first before he stepped into the restaurant.

The hostess battered her eyes at Cristiano who wrapped an arm around Alexa's waist, he wasn't interested and wanted to make that clear; someone had leaked where he was going to be for the night with his new girlfriend.

"Mr. Ronaldo... we've been expecting you," the hostess gushed making the footballer nod, she was in awe at seeing Cristiano up close and was only a little put off that he was with his new girlfriend on a date for the evening.

Alexa raised an eyebrow at Cristiano making her smile at him, as the hostess started to lead them to their seats; she wasn't sure if she would ever get used to other women flirting with her boyfriend.

"What?" Cristiano asked while Alexa rolled her eyes that he hadn't noticed; he could see that something had bothered her as they were seated Alexa waited until the hostess had left to bring up what was bothering her so much.

"Lexi?" Cristiano asked as he took her hand, the blonde stared at him for a moment; he looked at her nervously, he didn't like the way she was looking at him.

Leaning forward Alexa brushed her lips against his, Cristiano smiled as she kissed him softly; he didn't know what it was but he could sense there was something else in the kiss.

Alexa gently took his lower lip between her teeth as she dropped a hand a little lower, Cristiano's breath caught as he swallowed hard; he couldn't believe that she was doing this.

Alexa pulled away from him with a smile, she was thrilled that he'd had that reaction and she was in awe that she had managed to pull it off.

"I'll be in the ladies room," Alexa said making Cristiano nod as he stared at her slightly taken back; he tried to clear his throat since no one had ever kissed him like that before.

As she walked away, Alexa made sure to sway her hips just enough to know that Cristiano was watching her walk away; Cristiano couldn't stop his gaze from drifting to her arse, he watched it intently as the hostess returned.

"What can I get you to drink Mr. Ronaldo?" the hostess asked sweetly, she was only a little annoyed at the kiss that she had witnessed but she was sure that she could still at least get his number or something.

Cristiano chuckled softly as he realised what had caused Alexa's reaction, though she didn't need to worry; he only had eyes for her and he never cheated on any of his past partners even if they weren't together long.

"Nova Safra, Pinhal do Torre," Cristiano said making the hostess nod as she battered her eyes at him, he didn't look at her though; the hostess left as Alexa returned.

Cristiano pulled her into a kiss after she had sat back down, he wanted to reassure her and everything was going well for them right now even with her having to move in after only knowing him a week.

"I only have eyes for you Lexi," Cristiano said making her look at him, she was starting to really like the nickname that he had given her.

Alexa knew it was pointless to deny that she had been jealous of how the hostess had battered her eyes at him; this is the one thing she had worried about.

Cristiano pressed his lips to hers and pulled her closer to him; the two kissed softly until they heard the hostess come back and cleared her throat annoyed that they seemed so in love.

Cristiano pulled away from Alexa, he knew she wouldn't let him go if she realised that it was the hostess; who didn't look pleased that Alexa was kissing Cristiano again like that.

Alexa was all too happy to let Cristiano order for them, as she tried to ignore the hostess attempts at flirting with him; it made the woman look desperate and Alexa did feel a little sorry for her.

Cristiano could tell that it was annoying her, and slipped his hand along Alexa's thigh making her look at him; he smirked as he allowed it to travel up further.

"Relax amor... I only see you," Cristiano said as he pressed another kiss to her lips, he wanted tonight to be relaxing and he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible before his time run out.

The wedding was in six weeks and then she would be going back to Seattle to prepare for university, a fact that Cristiano wasn't looking forward to.