Part One - Chapter Thirty-One: Cristiano's Holiday

Cristiano deepened the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Alexa, she wrapped her arms around his neck before they heard José clear his throat; the two ignored him for a moment.

“Seriously… Ronnie we have to go or we’ll miss our flight,” José said annoyed as he watched Cristiano ignore him and tightened his grip on his girlfriend and continue to kiss her.

Alexa ran a hand through his hair, while José gagged and Jorge rolled his eyes amused at the couple; it wasn’t as if they wouldn’t speak to one another for the entire trip.

“It’s only four days…” Hugo said making the couple pull apart, Alexa felt Cristiano pull her close as he glared at his brother; he felt guilty for leaving her behind while he went on holiday.

Cristiano’s body guard Jonathon Garcia was with them, though Cristiano had nearly ordered him to stay and look after Alexa; he worried something would happen to her while he was away.

“I’ll see you Monday,” Alexa said as she made sure that she had the car keys, she still didn’t have a car to drive around in and Cristiano was letting her drive his around.

Cristiano watched her for a moment, he kissed her one last time before he picked up his hand luggage; he was sure that this holiday would be fine and he would get to relax a little.

“I’ll call you when I land,” Cristiano told her making Alexa nod, she gave him one last kiss before he was able to leave her behind, she watched him leave sadly.

Alexa sighed as she turned on her heel and walked out of the airport, she tried to shake the bad feeling that she had.

Alexa trusted Cristiano and she knew that he would never do anything to hurt her; however there was this feeling she had that she was going to get hurt.

Alexa reached the Audi R8, she sighed as she unlocked it, wondering if things were too good to be true. Alexa shook her head wondering where all this was going from and got into the car; this weekend couldn’t end fast enough.

***

Cristiano sighed as he leant against the bar in the club that he was at, he missed Alexa and it was killing him knowing that she was four thousand, four hundred and three miles away from his.

His entourage was currently on the dance floor chatting up ladies, however Cristiano couldn’t bring himself to join them; he missed Alexa, more than he ever thought he would.

“Don’t you feel like celebrating with your friends?” said a voice, Cristiano glanced over at the woman that was now stood next to him; he sipped on his coke and shook his head.

The woman next to him was wearing a tight fitting dress that looked a size too small for her; shesmirked as she ordered a cocktail and looked at the man that had caught her attention.

“Nope,” Cristiano said making her look at him, her blue eyes looking him up and down; she nodded as she sipped on her drink after she had received it.

The bartender offered Cristiano a concerned look but didn’t speak as he moved away, he had people to serve and couldn’t spend his night looking out for some rich man when a gold-digger was about.

“Maybe I can cheer you up then,” the womansaid hopefully moving closer to Cristiano, however Cristiano moved back away from her and shook his head; the woman frowned as she looked at him confused.

“I’m not interested, I have a girlfriend back home,” Cristiano said stiffly before walking away from her, he wasn’t going to cheat on Alexa and nothing was going to change that.

The woman pursed her lips as her friend, who smiled at her amused when she approached her friend; she wasn’t even surprised he had turned down her friend down.

“So Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t take the bait then?” the friend teased as she flipped her hair over her shoulder and sat down beside her friend; she ignored the glare that the brunette offered her.

The brunette sighed as she crossed her arms as Cristiano sat in the VIP section of the club alone; she didn’t believe for a moment that the footballer wasn’t interested in her.

“Come on Heather, leave it… he has a girlfriend,” her friend said as she spotted the look on the brunette’s face, she didn’t like it and she doubted that her friend would be okay with breaking up a relationship.

Alexa hadn’t done anything to Heather and didn’t deserve to have her relationship ruined by her; Heather was just looking for her moment of fame.

“Lend me $15 Annette,” Heather said making her friend wondering what she wanted the money for, however she fished some money out of her clutch and gave it to her.

Heather smiled at her before she started to walk away, she had an idea and she wasn’t going to allow Cristiano to slip through her fingers; she just had to play this right.

“What are you going to do?” Annette asked concerned making Heather stop and look back at her, she smirked as she glanced over at Cristiano, who was now talking with his brother.

“To snag myself a footballer…” Heather said before disappearing into the crowd, Annette watched her leave and shook her head; this wasn’t going to end well for anyone.

***

Cristiano frowned as Heather handed him a drink, he raised an eyebrow as he took it from her; she smiled at him as she sat next to him.

“I’m sorry about before,” Heather said sipping on her own drink; Cristiano watched her warily as he took a sip of his drink, he wasn’t sure why she had come over to him.

Heather smiled at him as she continued to drink her drink, she had to play this right and she was sure that it would be worth the money at the end of the day.

“I know you have a girlfriend… she’s very beautiful,” Heather said making Cristiano nod; he missed Alexa and really wanted to go home to her right now, he wished he would have brought her with him.

“Thanks,” Cristiano said making Heather smile at him; the two fell into easy conversation for a while before Cristiano started to feel a little light headed, Heather looked at him concerned.

“I think I want some fresh air,” Cristiano said as he started to feel a little disorientated; he was also finding it hard to see as his vision blared.

Heather smiled as she helped him to his feet, the two made their way outside and onto the balcony of the club which was attached to the hotel.

Cristiano tried to took a deep breath as he tried to clear his head; however he found it difficult, he didn’t drink alcohol and he was sure that there wasn’t any in the drinks he’d had all night.

Heather allowed him to lean on her, she smiled secretively surprised about how quickly it had taken effect; she guessed that it was something to do with medication he was on for his bad leg.

“You don’t look so good… why don’t I help you to your hotel room?” Heather said softly making Cristiano nod, he wanted to sleep this off and he hoped it would be gone by tomorrow.

Heather smirked as they started off towards the main part of the hotel; she hadn’t thought her plan to get the footballer would work so well.

However Heather doubted that Cristiano would have much memory of what was about to happen in the morning and she didn’t feel guilty about it either.