Part Two - Chapter One: The Unwanted Guest

Waking up next to her boyfriend of nearly ten months, Alexa Dylan wondered how she had been so lucky to find someone like him; it was the start of February and things had changed so much for the couple.

The couple of months had been a little stressful for the two of them, especially since Cristiano had gotten another woman pregnant; she had drugged him to get him into bed.

Alexa ran a hand through her hair as she climbed out of bed only to be pulled back into bed by her Portuguese footballer boyfriend, Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Bom dia," Alexa said making Cristiano smile as he started to kiss her neck, it was only a few days until his twenty-fifth birthday and he was looking forward to it.

Alexa smiled as he started to kiss her softly, she was happy and she didn't regret coming back to him when she did.

"Bom dia," Cristiano murmured as he moved to straddle Alexa as he kissed down her neck; however before they could get any further, Heather Bennett walked into the room.

Heather had moved into the couple after she had finished her jail time and had started to threaten to abort Cristiano's child from him, so in accordance to the contract that had been drawn up; Heather was living with the couple until she had the baby.

Once the baby was born then she would be paid $10 million to walk away after signing over her parental rights and tell no body about what had happened; of course, not all of these were Cristiano's terms.

Cristiano looked at Heather annoyed as Alexa climbed out of bed and slipped into the en-suite bathroom; Cristiano smile and looked Heather who smirked, she loved getting under Alexa's skin.

"Just thought I would remind you, that I have a scan today," Heather said making Cristiano nod climbing out of bed, before she left the room; he sighed as he walked into the bathroom.

Alexa looked at him as she leant against the sink, Cristiano smiled at her softly as he wrapped his arms around her.

Since she had had trouble finding balance between work, university and her private life; Alexa had quit her part-time job choosing to concentrate on her studies.

Cristiano kissed her softly, pulling her to him, he had knew that it bothered her that he was her source of finance; but he couldn't help but be pleased that he was able to provide for her.

"I don't have any classes today," Alexa said softly as things slowly became more heated, Cristiano quickly lifted her up to sit on the sink so he could have better access to her.

"You have training," Alexa murmured making Cristiano groan, he hated the idea of leaving her here with Heather while he was training.

***

Alexa grumbled as she worked on a piece of her assignment that was due in the next few days; she tried her best to ignore Heather who was sat next to her making as much noise as possible.

Heather had made it her mission to annoy the crap out of Alexa when she was home, it had become all too clear why she was doing it; she wanted Cristiano to herself and wasn't pleased that he still had a girlfriend.

"Alexandria... would you be a dear and get me a drink?" Heather asked sweetly, she wasn't sure why Alexa was still with Cristiano but she was determined to drive her away.

Alexa had what she wanted and Heather wasn't going to give up, she wanted Cristiano to herself and she just needed to get rid of Alexa for that to happen.

Alexa rolled her eyes, she knew what would happen if she agreed; she would get Heather a drink and she would complain that Alexa hadn't done it right.

"What would you like to drink, Heather?" Dolores said as she walked into the living room, Heather pursed her lips as she looked at Cristiano's mother.

Alexa smiled at her as she continued with her assignment while Dolores waited for Heather to speak, it was all too clear that Cristiano's family didn't like the brunette who was trying to get rid of Alexa.

"I'm fine," Heather said sitting quietly making Dolores nod as she sat down on the couch, she knew that the brunette was trying to torment Alexa into leaving.

***

Cristiano arrived home to find Alexa working on her laptop, he smiled as he pressed a kiss to her cheek making her smile; he ignored the glare that Heather offered his girlfriend as he sat next to her.

"How was training?" Alexa asked making him smile as he rested his arm on the back of the couch, he glanced at his mother who was complete engrossed in some Spanish soap-opera.

Cristiano didn't know how Alexa had managed to forgive him but he was happy that she had; Heather didn't make things easy for them with her constant interruptions.

"It was okay... next match is on Sunday," Cristiano said making Alexa nod as she saved her work and looked at him; Heather rolled her eyes before she got up and walked out of the room.

Cristiano pressed a kiss to Alexa's lips, she smiled at him as she closed her laptop and ran her fingers through his hair which was still damp from the shower after training.

"How was your day?" Cristiano asked making Alexa roll her eyes, he was all too aware the two women didn't get along and that Heather wanted Alexa gone before she had the baby.

"Same old, same old," Alexa said making him chuckle, Alexa had been helping Cristiano with his English which was getting a little rusty; he kissed her neck before Dolores cleared her throat making the couple look at her.

Dolores had started to hint that Cristiano should ask Alexa to marry him, which had shocked the couple since they hadn't even been dating a year.

The couple had been together for nearly ten months now and Alexa had stuck with Cristiano through thick and thin; she was certainly something special.

"When are you going to make Alexa a happy woman Cristiano?" Dolores asked making Alexa smile amused while her boyfriend rolled his eyes at his mother; she was sure her son had the perfect woman for him.

Dolores stared at her son waiting for an answer, Cristiano sighed wondering when his mother would drop this; he wasn't ready to get married right now especially with Heather still around.

"I am happy," Alexa said making Dolores roll her eyes before she left the room leaving the couple alone; her son had no idea how lucky he truly was to have Alexa.

"I love you," Cristiano told her making Alexa smile as she rested her head against his; she was what made this whole thing better and when his baby was born everything would be perfect.

The couple sat quietly until they heard Dolores talking in Portuguese making them pull apart, Cristiano sighed as he stood knowing that it was Heather related as Alexa smiled at him.

They were all learning to deal with Heather who only had four months left of her pregnancy and then they would never see her again; Alexa wished that the due date would come sooner.

Cristiano's baby was due in June just before the World Cup in South Africa, it was certainly going to be a busy summer for the couple; they were certainly going to be kept on their toes.