Part Two - Chapter Fourteen: Girls Night Out

Alexa sighed waving goodbye to Junior, who was going to spend the weekend with his paternal grandmother; Dolores had insisted that Alexa have a break especially now that her family had gone back to America.

Daniella grinned as she watched the baby leave, she was thrilled that she finally got her best friend to herself and she had just the plan; she was going to take Alexa clubbing in Albufeira.

"Can't we just have a quiet night in?" Alexa whined as Daniella dragged her upstairs and into the bedroom, she pushed the blonde towards the en-suite so that they could start getting ready.

Alexa hated clubbing and she just wanted to watch Cristiano on television, he had a game that night and she wished to support him.

"Shower... I'll get you something sexy to wear," Daniella said with a commanding look making Alexa roll her eyes as she headed into the bathroom; she wasn't going to win this argument.

Daniella quickly made her way over to the wardrobe and started to search through it until she was sure that Alexa was in the shower before she quickly collected the dress that she had brought with her friend.

It wasn't long until Alexa returned and started to brush her hair until she saw the dress that Daniella had chosen for her.

"No," Alexa said making Daniella roll her eyes, she knew that Alexa hated dressing up but they were going to a nice place and she couldn't were a simply dress for that.

"Come on Alex... you need to look sexy, you are a WAG now," Daniella said pouting a little at her best friend, who shook her head; she knew what the red head wanted and wouldn't give in.

***

Daniella grinned as she looked at Alexa in the black fishnet cut out dress that she had chosen for her; Alexa glared at her as she tried to pull it down a little bit so that it didn't show off her long tanned legs.

"It's so short..." Alexa whined making Daniella roll her eyes as she looked at her best friend, she looked at the black strappy stiletto sandals and silver dune diamante clutch bag that went with the dress; Alexa looked amazing and Daniella was pleased with the outfit.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," Alexa mumbled as she leant against the bar, she hated that she was now standing in a club while Cristiano was playing to keep Portugal in the world cup.

"Relax... you look stunning," Daniella said checking out some guys across the bar from them, Alexa rolled her eyes; it was no secret that while Karim wanted to move forward with Daniella, the red head just didn't seem that interested in him.

"Dani... remember what I said an hour," Alexa said making Daniella roll her eyes as a bartender appeared with drinks for them, he smiled as he set them on the bar before the two women.

"From the gentlemen across the bar," the bartender said before walking away, Alexa frowned while Daniella waved at them; she watched her as the red head sipped at the drink.

"Live a little Lexi... Ronaldo's not here," Daniella said bitingly though Alexa didn't miss the sour note as her friend spoke about her fiancé; she didn't know what was going on with her friend but she wanted answers.

Alexa crossed her arms as she watched Daniella waiting for an answer, but the red head didn't speak; she was tired of how her friend was behaving and wanted to know what was going on with her.

"What happened?" Alexa asked watching Daniella, who seemed to be on edge about something; she'd been off recently and Alexa wanted to know why she had been so horrible to her.

Daniella pursed her lips as she looked at Alexa and shook her head; she didn't want to talk about it but she knew that Alexa wasn't going to drop it.