Part One - Chapter Thirty-Four: Recovering

Alexa frowned as she worked through Daniella’s notes from the classes that she had missed; her lecturers were furious that she had cut classes to go see her boyfriend in Miami and then attending his international game.

Alexa jumped slightly as she felt Cristiano sit next to her, he still hadn’t been able to return to training since his injury; he rested his injured leg on the coffee table.

Cristiano glanced at his girlfriend as she started to copy the notes for herself; he flicked the channel as he rested his head on the back of the couch.

“Any news?” Alexa asked as she tried to continue on with her work, she needed to catch up or she would risk being dropped from her course; it had been two weeks since Cristiano had been drugged and things were slowly getting back to normal.

“Physio says I’ll be out for the rest of the month…” Cristiano said making Alexa look at him, she knew that he wanted to be back playing again; he had never liked sitting still in the six and a half months that they had been together.

Alexa sighed as she set down her pen and paper and cuddled into Cristiano’s side, she knew the past two weeks had been stressful for him; he had only being playing for Real Madrid a couple of months and he was already injured a second time.

“It’ll be okay,” Alexa said making him look down at her, she pressed a kiss to his lips; he pulled her close as they kissed, she was the only good thing in his life right now.

Alexa pulled away as his hands moved down to her waist, she panted softly and shook her head; she could see what he wanted and she didn’t think that was the answer to any of his problems

“I have to study,” Alexa said as Cristiano kissed down her neck, she closed her eyes as his hands moved under her top; he slowly pulled it up exposing bare skin to him, he needed her right now.

“Cris…” Alexa murmured as he kissed her again, she allowed him to push her onto her back and climbed on top of her; Cristiano slowly started to take Alexa’s top off when they heard the front door slam.

The couple sat up quickly as Cristiano’s mother walked into the room, Alexa ran a hand through her hair as she tried to calm her breathing; Dolores looked between the two and rolled her eyes.

“You would think you two were horny teenagers…” Dolores muttered amused making Alexa blush, while Cristiano grinned at his mother as she headed for the kitchen.

Cristiano reached for Alexa who slapped his hands away from her, he frowned as she sent him a warning glance; she wouldn’t let him touch her while his mother was here.

Alexa turned back to her notes, she was pleased that he had relaxed a lot after what had happened with Heather; she was just glad that it had ended when it had.

***

Alexa frowned as she walked into the home gym, she hadn’t seen Cristiano for a while and she had a feeling that she would find him in here.

Alexa leant against the wall as he worked on the weights, she swallowed watching the muscles in his arms ripple; she couldn’t deny that Cristiano didn’t have an amazing body.

“Cris… the physio said not to work yourself too hard,” Alexa said softly so she didn’t startle him, Cristiano paused what he was doing before he set the weight down.

Alexa made her way over to him, Cristiano sat up allowing the blonde to wrap her arms around his shoulders; he knew she was only trying to look out for him.

“I was thinking we could go out to dinner,” Alexa said softly as she rested her head against his shoulder, she sat quietly as Cristiano took a deep breath; he closed his eyes as she kissed his neck.