Part 3

It was the end of the day and you were ready to leave and go rest. Hoseok has volunteered to walk you home so you where safe.
" thanks, Hoseok you can come in if you want"
" ok sure, will your parents mind?"
" well given the fact that they live in America, I think they will be fine"
" wait you live here by yourself" he had a shocking look on his face.
" yeah it's so I won't hurt anyone" you where embarrassed to say that, but you did anyway.
" what do you mean?" He walked inside when you opened the door.
" well my anger issues some times get out of hand, they can get to the point where I've been to jail" I don't know why I was telling him this but he makes me feel safe. We sat on the couch as he asked me another question,
" so you've been to prison before?" He didn't seem scared but worried for me.
"Yes, about four times, so that has prevented me from getting into schools, I never really got friends because people got scared of me."
" wow I'm sorry" he scooted closer to me and pulled me into his embrace.
" Um.. you should know I hate hugs" as soon as I said that he let go of me.
" sorry, I have a personal space issue" he gave me a cute smile
We talked for most of the night until it was around ten and he had to go, "thanks for talking to me to night"
" no problem it was really fun, before I go let me give you my number" he said typing his number into my phone.
" there now you can text me anytime, bye bye"
" bye" I said waving goodbye to him.

I was laying in my bed getting ready to go to sleep when my phone vibrated. It was Hoseok,
" hey😊"
" hi"
" I'm suprised your still awake it already one AM"
" well it always takes awhile for me to go to sleep, especially because it's a new house and I am all alone"
" do you want me to come over? So your not scared alone?"
" no it's fine, besides you should be the one getting sleep, I'm not that tired, I'll be fine"
" ok, see you tomorrow, goodnight😘😊"
"Goodnight, hobi"

Morning sun shines through my window and the sound of someone knocking on the door woke me up.
I went to open the door to see Lisa with coffee cups and a smile,
" hurry up get dressed so we can go, I alrygot you coffee"
" how did you get my adress?"
" Hoseok Gave it to me" she said with a perverted smile,
" oh"
" hurry up get dressed and ready"
" Oh my god! Cool your self I'll get ready when I want or get ready!!" I snapped at her
She got scared at my sudden our burst.
" sorry, about that, I'm not a morning person"
"It's ok, you have a right to get angry I was being too pushy"
" I'm gonna go get dressed"
"Ok"
I put on my black ripped jeans with a white t-shirt and my black leather jacket with my black combat boots and my chain wallet. My hair was put up into two French braids to get my hair out of my face.

As we entered the school I saw Hoseok approach me and Lisa.
"Hola girls" what he said just shocked me,
"Did you just say 'hola'?"
"Yeah I speak Spanish and English you know" my eyes widened.
"WAIT YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I COULD HAVE BEEN TALKING TO YOU IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH THIS ENTIRE TIME?" I was getting angry, and Lisa knew it.
" hey calm, Y/n" Lisa was keeping my hands from turning into fists.
Hoseok was getting scared and i hated seeing him frightened by me. I calmed my self and went up to Hoseok, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"
" it's fine y/n you don't have to apologize after you get mad all the time" he gave me his cute little smile and said, "let's get to class" he pulled me by my arm of to class.