Part 13

(My birthday)

Ugh, today was my birthday. I woke up and got ready for school. I wore a black and green dress with some black combat boots and a bell chocker. ( chat noir style😜)

I got to school and was greeted with a monster hug from Lisa and Jennie, jennie and me have become better friends but I'm still cautious with her.
" happy birthday bestie" Lisa said handing me a little bag.
I opened the present and say a bracelet with my name on it and my birthstone.
" oh, Lisa it's beautiful, thank you" I have her a hug." Where's Hoseok?"
They looked at each other and smiled. " he actually has a surprise waiting for you for later. But I don't know where he is now"
I then felt arms wrap around my waist and a head resting on my shoulders.
" happy birthday, my beautiful. How has your morning been?" He said in my ear as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
" better now that your here" I said as I turned to face him.
" I picked a list of movies to watch and some games to play and things to eat for later tonight. It's Friday so we can all stay up late" he gave me his cute smile
" sounds good to me" Jimin said
" when did you get here?" I asked in shock. I didn't see him five seconds ago.
" when you and Hoseok were having your little cute moment" he said while back hugging Jennie.
" oh"
_____________________
After school at my house

It was about seven o clock and Lisa, Hoseok, Jimin and Jennie where already here. We where all in our cute little onesies and sitting in the living room with pizza boxes and wings while watching ' Shawn of the dead'.

Lisa pauses the movie and then yelled, " ok, time for presents!"
They all sat around me with little gifts, Jennie went first.
" here you go, happy birthday" she handed me a bag. I opened the bag and my eyes grew wide,
" Jennie you didn't." I was lost for words, it was  a frame with a guns and roses poster sighed by every member of the group. And in the frame next to the poster was the exact same guitar pick that the guitarist used in there concert back in 2009.
" do you like it" she giggled
" are you kidding, I love it, thank you so much" she was already informed about me not liking hugs too much so she nodded and and smiled.
" me next" Jimin says handing me a small bag.
I opened it to see a camera.
" Lisa told me a little secret, that you like photography, so thought you should have a great camera" he gave me a little Mochi smile.
" thank you, I love it" I said as nice as I could sound.
"Ok, now for the important gift" Hoseok said scooting closer with a small box that was green and black. I opened it and saw a necklace with a heart that had a green diamond inside of it.
It was so beautiful I was speechless,
"It means beauty and grace with a kind spirit. I thought of you when I saw it."
I felt tears start to well up in my eyes.
" it's beautiful hobi, I love it" he grabbed it and put it on me.
"I love you" He said then he gave me a kiss.
" I love you too"
"AWWWWW!!!" I realized Jimin, Lisa and Jennie where still there.
" y'all are so cute!!!!!!" Jimin said almost crying.
___________________
We all fell asleep around two A.M. It was a good day. I have great friends and the most amazing boyfriend.

What do you think about Jimin and Jennie? Do y'all like them together. Yes or no. Hope y'all liked this chapter😊