Part 20

I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes and syrup. Hoseok was still asleep, so I went down stairs to see who it was. Lisa was already ready and making breakfast.
" good morning" she said in her less happy voice.
" hey, how you doing?" I asked concerned
" I'm ok... I guess" she didn't look at me.
" do you not want to got to school today?, because you don't have to. And I would want to rest those arms for a while"
She nodded her head.
" ok, no school for both of us, and maybe Hoseok" I smiled at her.
____________________
Hoseok finally woke up and was shocked when he saw the time, " oh god, get ready guys!!! Hurry we're going to be late!!!"
He was freaking out.
" um....we're not going to school. You can if you want, but I'm going to take care of Lisa" he looked at me in shock. Then He smiled.
" ok, guess I'm going to be in my pajamas most of the day"
________________________
Lisa was back asleep and me and Hoseok where so tired. We got her food and heeled her bruises and cuts.
"So, have you made your disision on going to the school?" Hoseok asked at of no where.
"Yes"
" yes your going to the school or yes to you made your disision?"
" both"
I saw his face lit up. He was happy I could tell.
" YAY!!!" He gave me a kiss. " thank you for going, you diserve to go there"
" thank you" I said and I gave him another kiss.
I'm happy that he's happy for me, usually most guys would be jealous and get mad, but Hoseok is so supportive, this is why I love him.
________________________

Lisa woke up and came down stairs.
" why are y'all so loud?" She said while rubbing her eyes.
" I will be going to the Koreas school of dance"
He eyes lit up just like Hoseok,
" no way!!!!!!?!?, really?"
" yep"
" OH MY GOD!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!"
She ran to me and hugged me.
Then the doorbell rang.
I opened the door to see a middle age man,
" can I help you, sir?"
"I'm looking for Lisa" he said in a slightly mad voice but his face was calm.
I turned to lisa and she looked terrified.
" I'm sorry sir she's not here"
He smirked at me, "don't lie to me, I can see her," he tried to walk in but I stopped him.
" sorry, but you can't come in"
He got mad, he slapped me, that caused me to fall. He walked in and grabbed Lisa.  By her hair.
I got up before Hoseok could help me up, I walked to him and pulled Lisa from him.
Then...........

What happens......find out in the next chapter.😜