Part 31

This chapter is what the characters are dreaming/thinking about.
Y/n POV
If you asked me who I love more, my parents? Hoseok or Lisa? I wouldn't be able to answer. They all mean so much to me. My parents are......my parents. I can't describe how much I love them.
Lisa is so understanding, she cares, and she helps me. She is always willing to talk things out and work to keep me in check. She is like the sister I have never had. She's now my family.
And Hoseok, he gives me strength, he's taught me how to love, and he cares about me more than anything. He loves me more than I love him, and I love him so so much. He knows how to make me laugh when I cry, he knows my tickle spots and my favorite shows. He knows my favorite foods and drinks, my favorite candy and games. He knows everything about me. He pays attention to everything I say and do. He listens, because he loves me. And I love him.
Lisa POV
If someone asked me who is my best friend, then I would say without a doubt Y/N. She has a bright spirit. She try's to calm her anger and try's so hard to make the people around her happy. She has a good heart, and is so beautiful. I hope Hoseok makes her happy, and if he hurts her I will kill him.
Hoseok POV
I have great friends and family and there all important to me, but if somebody asked me who I love the most I would say Y/n. There's no word to describe how much I loved her. I can't think of a world without her.
She makes me happy every time I see her smile. She's like a child, she needs a lot of attention but it's all worth it to see her happy.
I know she seems tough on the outside, but inside she is fragile and emotional. I wouldn't ever want to see her hurt. So even if I had to leave for her to be happy, then I would do it. Because her happiness means everything to me. I love her, more than I love dancing, my friends and even.......my family. Mostly because it already feels like me and her are already a family. I hope soon, I will make that true.

So in the next couple of chapters there will be a BIG question waiting to be asked. I 💜 y'all.