Part 18

Monday, I hate this day. At least I am with Hoseok.
I got to school and went to my first class.
Now time for dance. I got into the dance room and sat next to Hoseok. Our teacher came in with letters in her hand.
" ok, so...I have some letters for a school of dance. If I call out your name come get your letter."
Me and Hoseok looked at each other and gulped. I then heard her call my name.
" y/n" I went up there to get my letter, it was shaking in my hand. But the thing I was most worried about is that I got a letter. But Hoseok didn't.
I looked at him in shock, I could tell he was disappointed but he tried to hide it.  " are you going to open it?" He asked with a fake smile on his face.
I opens the letter and it read,
"Dear miss y/n
Your teacher has told us a lot about you, she sent us a video of you dancing. I have a very good feeling that you would thrive at our school here in Korea. We would love to offer you a scholarship, we look forward to hearing back from you"

I looked at Hoseok wide eyed. He looked happy for me but sad that he didn't get a scholarship.
" congratulations" he said with a small smile.
" look, I don't have to go, you deserve this more than me."
" no, I know you love dance and music, and I'm vary proud of you. Trust me, I'm fine"

Do you think Hoseok is fine? I know he's proud of her but is he a little upset? This chapter is really short. Next one will be longer. Luv ya ARMYS.