Part 16

After hearing what I just heard I went into flames.
" did you hear all of what just happened?" Hoseok asked as he turned around to me.
I got really upset. I walked to kelton who was sitting on the couch.
"Kelton, I just want you to know." I went close to his ear, " talk to my boyfriends or that again and I will rip an important part off of your body then smash your head into a wall, got it?"
He looked at me in shock then smiled, "are you sure you would do that? You don't have the guts to hurt me. So I will talk to him how I want princess" he gave me a pervertive smile.
" don't call me princess, or I will staple your lips together" my hands where in fist now, Hoseok came up to me and grabbed my hand so I would calm down, " don't worry, I will take care of him if he bothers one of us" he whispered to me.
I calmed down and looked back at Hoseok and smiled.
______________________

My parents and Kelton went to stay at a hotel and Hoseok and me where at my house.
" we didn't really get to do what I wanted today, should we continue" Hoseok said with a perv smile.
He picked me up while kissing me and walked me up the stairs to my room and closed the door.
___________________________

Me and Hoseok layed there in my bed. I was snuggled up in his arms.
" you are mine, got it? Only mine, because I love you" He said in a soft voice.
" only yours, forever and always" I said that looking at him and gave him a sweet kiss. I love him and always will. He makes me happy, I'm never mad when he's around and I feel like I can be just a normal person. I hope it will always be like this, but what do I do about Kelton. Was he right when he said I didn't have the guts to hurt him? If he was wrong then I don't want to hurt him because if I did, would Hoseok be scared of me, would he think less of me ? If I was to do something I regret like almost kill kelton would Hoseok stop loving me? I wish life was easier, I wish what happened today didn't happen.
If kelton does try anything, I probably will do something I'll regret, I will hurt him. Because I love Hoseok. I love so so much. I never want to be with somebody else.

This chapter is a little shorter, but it has a little bit of a sweeter vibe. Hope y'all like😊