Part15

Jennie and Jimin decide to go back to their places and Lisa was still tiered so she went home. Now it was just me and Hoseok, we where alone at my house. As I sat down on my couch Hoseok walked over to me with a smirk on his face.
I looked at him with a questioning looke on my face, " what?"
" now you have to give me what I wanted" he said looking at me up and down.
"Later, I'm tiered" I said as I closed my eyes.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the couch, he pulled me to his body and kissed me. He deepend the kiss as I put my arms around his neck and tangling my fingers in his hair. The the doorbell rang.
"Ugh, can't it wait" he said pouting,
" no" I said as a chuckle escaped my mouth. I walked to the door and as I opened it is saw my parents. They smiled at me and I felt a tear escaping my eye.
(In english)
" mom!!dad!!" I gave them a big hug almost starting to burst out into tears.
"Hi Mija" my mom said in Spanish, " we also brought someone who wanted to see you." Her and dad moved out of my way and I saw one of my favorite people. He was the only one who before Hoseok actually calmed me down.
"Hey, y/n" he smiled brightly.
"KELTON!!!!!" I couldn't hold in my tears any longer and I started to cry. I gave him the biggest hug and cried into his shoulder, " omg I missed you so much"
" I missed you too" he said
" oh, guys come in, there's someone I want y'all to meet" I said as I walked then in to my house.
Hoseok was standing up smiling. Then he smiled a little less when he saw kelton, but he still kept his smile.
" mom, dad, kelton, I want to introduce you to Hoseok, he's my boyfriend"
My moms eyes widened at what I said then she smiled.
" can he speak English or Spanish?" My dad said in Spanish.
" yes I can speak both" Hoseok said in Spanish. " it's vary nice to meet you" he shook my dads hand and bowed to my mom.
" when did you get a boyfriend, y/n, and how did you get a boyfriend?" Kelton asked.
" long story" I said back.
______________________________

Me and Hoseok decided to make dinner for everyone. Now we where the ones who had to clean up. I was on dishes and Hoseok was cleaning the table. Kelton came into the kitchen and grabbed a towel and a wet plate and started drying.
"Oh, thanks" I said handing him another plate.
"No problem. So yesterday was your birthday and I got you something" he said setting down the plate and reaching into his pocket. He pulled a little plushie of my favorite anime, ladybug and chat noir. It was a little plag plushie.
" aww, you remembered play was my favorite Kowami?" I said holding plag in my hand.
" of course, that was our favorite show"
" thank you" I gave him a quick hug and went to put my plushie on my bed.
______________
When I got down stairs I heard kelton and Hoseok talking about me and I couldn't help but east drop.
" so how long have you and y/n been dating?" Kelton asked.
" a while" Hoseok answered blankly
"So not that long" Kelton said with a bit of cheer in his voice.
"Not that long, but long enough to know that I love her more than anything, she has become my life now" Hoseok replied
I saw kelton get close to Hoseok and heard him whisper, " then you got some competition"
He got up and walked away.

I used kelton for the name because it kind of sounds like a jerk name. I hope y'all like this chapter. It took me a while to decide how to write this chapter. Still better then the last.