Part 21

I felt something pull at against my grip on Lisa. He grabbed her other arm and pulled her, then I pulled harder, it was almost like a tug a war game. Hoseok broke her fathers grip on her and blocked him from getting to either one of us.
" it's time for you to go sir" Hoseok said to her father.
He looked at Lisa, then me and said, "I'll be back for you Lisa" then he left.
Lisa started to cry. I hugged her and patted her hair.
I looked at Hoseok worriedly, he mouthed
'It's ok'
I felt so bad seeing her cry, i felt like it was my fault.
" don't worrie Lisa, he won't do anything to you, if he comes back, then.... I have a gun and some knifes. But I don't think it will come to that." I gave her a stupid smile, which made her smile.
____________
"So if Lisa is going to be here for a while, does that mean we have to go to my house to f-"
" don't finish that sentence" I cut him off.
Lisa looked at us with wide eyes, " wait, you two have already done it" Lisa said in shock.
" maybe......" I said shyly
She gave us a perverteve smile, " how is it?"
"OH GOD, WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT!!!?!?!????" I said embarrassed. I swear my cheeks where as red as a tomato.
"It's amazing" Hoseok said.
I hit him on the chest and pouted, " I think I need a kiss for that" he said in a pouty voice.
" no"
But of course he gave me a kiss. God, I love this boy.