Part 9

Hoseok then picked me up from my chair and carried me to my room.
*********
(Let's stay pure army's 😊)

————————————
I woke up in bed next to Hoseok, I couldn't help but smile at what happened. I felt his arms tighten their grip around me, pulling me closer to him, " hello beautiful" he said as he kissed the back of my neck.
" hi hobi"
" I don't want to do anything today, can we just stay here?" He said in aiygo voice.
" sure thing, hobi" I said as a chuckle escaped my lips.
"I feel like you should call me, oppa. I am older than you" he said as he snuggled his head in my neck.
" your only four months older than me, I don't think I have to call you oppa"
"No, you have to. If you don't I will punish you" he said in a voice that I didn't recognize.
I gulped.
"So, what are you going to call me?" He said with a smirk in his voice.
"Oppa" I said quietly.
"What, I couldn't hear you?" He was being a tease now.
" Oppa" I said a little louder.
" good. Now let's watch a movie or something. So we won't actually have to do something productive today and we can just lay here the rest of the day"
"Ok"
He then looked at me and said "'ok' what?"
I sighed And then said " ok, oppa"
—————-____________________
The rest of the day me and Hoseok layed in bed watching movies and kdramas.
I was completely unaware that I was still not wearing any clothing. I was still in Hoseok embrace. I felt him rest his head on mine and i rested mine on his chest as I drifted off into sleep.

(In dream)
"Y/n don't, please!!!!!" Hoseok voice yelled from behind me as I stood at the edge of the Cliff looking down at the waves smashing against the sharp and huge rocks.
" I love you hobi" I said as I cried. I then took one step of the cliff and let myself fall. I felt the hard water force itself with my skin with such force I felt like passing out.
(End of dream)

I woke up in a pant. My heart beating a hundred miles per hour. Hoseok looked at me in shock.
" are you ok?!?!?" He asked with a vary worrisome expression. " yeah, I'm ok" I then hugged him really tight and then I felt a tear come out of my face.
" what's wrong?" He said stroking my hair.
" just a really bad dream" I said as I snuggled my face into his chest.
"It ok, I will always be here, you have nothing to worry about, because I love you"
His words made me wanna cry. It was so beautiful.
" I love you more" I said to him.
Then he hit me with, " I love you most"