Part 35

Sunday
Hoseok said he wanted to have a date night, he even told me to dress nice. I put on a light mint dress with my black doc marten, the necklace Hoseok got me and my hair was curled lightly.
___
Hoseok walked into the room and smiled at me when he saw me, "you look beautiful"
He walked to me and looked at me up and down and kissed my cheek. "Ready?"
"Yep"
_____
He took me to the beach, it  was all set up beautifuly, a dinner and the moon looked beautiful.
We talked about random crap for a while, we laughed and kissed. It was a great date.
When we walked back home, he opend the door which revealed a house full of candles and roses. Lights stringed across the ceiling. When I looked back at him he stood right in front of me. He took me by the hands, "y/n, when I met you I immediately felt something special about you. You make me smile and just make me a better person. I love you so incredibly much, so..."
he then got down on one knee, I gasped when he pulled out a small black box.
"Will you marry me?"
He opened the box to reveal a ring with a diamond and two green diamonds on the side.
I felt myself tearing up, "yes..."
He jumped up and hugged me. He kissed me and held me tight. 
He then started to cry with me, "I love you," he whispered to me,
"I love you too"
He put the ring on my finger, and kissed me.
I guess I will be Jung Y/n from now on.
We then heard our friends voices from the hallway, "can we go out there, where dying out here!" Jimins voice said while sniffing.
"Yea come out"
When they came out they looked at us and I screened like Monica from friends, "IM ENGAGED!!!!" I said happily.
They tackled us with hugs.
This was the best day of my life.

Hope y'all liked this chapter, I will post more to this story if y'all like this story. I💜y'all