Part 28

*hoseoks POV

I was washing dishes. Y/n and my parents where in the living room. Taehyung came up to me and started drying the plates.
" you have a beautiful girlfriend, you are very lucky." He says not looking at me.
"Don't get any ideas"
"I'm not. She seems like a very nice girl. I noticed how good she kept her anger under control. She's smart too"
He then walked away into the living room.
__________
Y/n POV
We decided to go back to my house.
" see. Not that bad" I said to him.
He looked at me in shock.
" what do you mean, he almost acused you of being an illegal immigrant. And you don't think that was not that bad?!?" He was yelling now.
" no, it could have been much worse!" I yelled back at him.
He just rolled his eyes at me.
" you did not just roll your eyes at me" I gave him a glare.
" and what if I did!?"
" fine"
Then I was quiet. Really quiet. Yup, I was giving him the silent treatment.
He figured out what I was doing, " your seriously going to give me the silent treatment!?!"
I just stayed quiet. He just sighed, " fine, be a bitch then" he said under his breath, but I heard him. My heart fell. I wanted to cry, he looked at me realizing that I heard him. We got to my house and I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. He knocked. " can I come in?" He asked opening the door. I sat up calmly. Then I grabbed a stuffed animal and through it at him, then a book, then some pens and I was about to grab a cup. But then I stopped.
"I'm so,so,so,so,so sorry. I didn't mean to call you that. It just came out of my mouth" he said sitting next to me on my bed.
"I love you too much to ever mean that" he hugged me tightly.
I wanted to cry, but I didn't. I just hugged him back.
He didn't mean it, but he's right I am such a bitch, he didn't even want to see his brother and I made him. I should have just listed to him. I am a bitch.

Ok the next chapter will be a little more intense. But I hope y'all like this chapter. I'm trying to come up with better chapters. I 💜y'all