Part 8

I had woken up next to Hoseok, we where both still laying on the coach. He looked so cute when he slept, like a baby ferret. I was careful not to wake him as I walked to my room and then took a shower.
I got out of the shower and could smell something coming from the kitchen, I walked to see what it was and I was a little shocked to see Hoseok in a apron cooking pancakes.
" your cooking pancakes?"
" well of coarse, my princess needs to have a yummy breakfast" he said as he put a plate of pancakes down in front of me and gave me a kiss on my head.
"How are you feeling" he said looking at the cut on my head.
"I'm ok" I said making him look at me in the eyes.
We sat down at the table to eat breakfast when I heard a knock at my door.
" who is that?" Hoseok asked as he cocked an eyebrow.
" does it look like I know?" I said sarcastically.
I got up and walked to the door. It was Lisa, she handed me a cup of coffee.
" hey, Hoseok," she said as she handed him the other cup of coffee.
" good morning" he said.
" how are you, y/n?" Lisa said said as she sat down in the seat next to mine.
"I'm fine, dude, stop worrying all the Damn time" I said annoyed
"Ok..." then she was quiet
Hoseok then broke the silence. " so, what should we do today?"
"I don't care" I said while sipping on my coffee
" actually, I can't do anything today, I'm a little busy" Lisa said getting up from her seat. " I gotta go" she gave my head a little pat and left.
" so, it's just me and you today, what do you want to do." He asked
" whatever you want" I was past the point of caring anymore.
He came beside me and whispered in my ear.
" I don't think you would want me to choose what we're doing today" I heard a smirk in his voice.

Sorry this story is a little short, still hope you like it.😊