CH9: Death Of A Watcher

Third POV:

The train has been going for a few hours and it was night time now, Ahri and Grey fell asleep in their seats and a waitress walked up to them.

"excuse me, sir, ma'am" she said standing besides their seats.

Grey groaned and opened his eyes looking at the waitress "yeah?".

"we reached the mother land" the waitress informed them.

"thank you" Grey replied, the waitress nodded before leaving and Grey turned to Ahri "Ahri, wake up".

Ahri groaned "what?".

"we're here, come on" Grey said.

"alright" Ahri replied rubbing her eyes and opening them.

After a few minutes, the train slowed down until it stopped completely and they got off.

Ahri and Grey walked the streets amazed by the sites, there was culture from every nation and all kinds of people around.

Ahri twirled in her place looking around "this place is amazing" she said, she stopped and looked at Grey "so what should we do, ask around?".

"we could do that" Grey shrugged and then pointed somewhere "or we could just go to the big building with statues that basically screams Institute of War".

Ahri looked at where he was pointing and saw a really big building carved into the side of a mountain.

It had big gates with gold trimming, statues of warriors and summoners besides it and floating crystals around them.

"or we could try that" Ahri chuckled before she and Grey started walking towards the building.

They reached a set of stairs leading to the gate and started climbing them, when they got to the top, two guards in armor were near the gate.

"halt!" one of the guards raised his hand "what is your business here?".

"is this the Institute of War?" Grey asked.

"it is" the same guard nodded.

"we want to be champions" Ahri said.

The guards looked at each other and then back at Grey and Ahri "very well, go through the gates and ask for the high summoners, but fair warning, becoming a champion will not be easy".

"thank you" Grey nodded, the guards turned around and opened the gates for them.

Grey and Ahri entered a big hall way that led to a table with a summoner besides a big black door, once they reached it Ahri spoke "excuse me".

The summoner looked up "yes, how can I help you?" he didn't sound enthusiastic but wasn't rude either.

"we want to see the high summoners to join as champions" Ahri told him.

The summoner glanced at a few papers before answering "well you're in luck, they're free right now, just go through the gates here" he said motioning to the gates beside the table.

"thanks" Ahri said before she and Grey walked up to the gates, they opened without anyone touching them and they went in without asking questions.

Inside was a big chamber with many high chairs, all of them but one had names above them.

"what is your business here" asked a summoner with red robes and the name Noxus above him.

Ahri was a little nervous to speak but thankfully Grey was with her "we're here to become champions".