CH32: Old Friends

Third POV:

Ahri woke up next morning and found the Grey doll in her hands. She got up from the bed, stretched, and went to take a shower.

When she came out, she went to get her clothes, while looking through her clothes, a... 'Slightly' mischievous smile appeared on her face.

After Ahri put on what she wanted, she came out to the living room to find Grey sleeping on the couch.

Silver was curled up sleeping on the table. The wolf pup had his toy sword in his lab.

The nine tailed Vastayan walked to the sleeping Abyss Watcher "Grey, wake up" she said shaking his shoulder.

Grey groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes before opening them "Good morn- Ahri!" he yelled covering his eyes "Can you stop doing that!".

Ahri was standing in front of him wearing nothing but a red shoulderless bra with matching panties that she bought yesterday.

"Doing what?" she asked innocently with her hands on her hips.

"That!" Grey replied with a blush. He glanced at her between his fingers before closing his eyes again and standing up "Please put some clothes on" he almost begged and walked into the bedroom to take a shower.

Ahri couldn't stop herself from laughing. She walked into her room and found the bathroom door closed with the sound of water running.

She dressed up in her normal clothes and went to the living room before sitting on the couch.

"Do you have to keep doing that?" she heard Nidalee ask as she came out of her room "Can't you wake him up normally?".

"Where's the fun in that?" Ahri responded while creating an orb of deception and bouncing it between her tails.

Nidalee looked in though for a moment before shrugging "Okay, fair point, but I have to ask. Do you have a backup plan in case he gives in to your seduction and... Jumps at you?" she asked.

The nine tailed Vastayan stopped playing with her magical orb and looked at the huntress.

Ahri blinked a couple of times before... "Pfft-HAHAHAHAHA" she exploded into laughter.

Nidalee just looked at her confused. The laughing woke up Silver, who just looked at the source of the noise before going back to sleep.

"HAHAHAHA Oh spirits of Ionia! That was priceless!" the laughing Vastayan said holding her side and whipping a tear from her face "thanks Nidalee, that was something I needed to start my day with".

"What's so funny?" the Huntress asked in genuine curiosity.

"Grey? Jump at me? You should ask if I'm planning to jump at him" Ahri replied still chuckling "While you are right to think that most men would do that, but Grey isn't like that. He's too respectful and shy to do it. One of the reasons I keep teasing him, is because I know for a fact that he won't do it".

Nidalee had to agree. Grey is respectful, he's not too dense to notice their advances, he's just trying to not make them uncomfortable.

Ahri however, was being half honest. The other half of the truth was that she enjoyed how Grey saw her as a beautiful woman.

Thanks to the nature of her magic, she can tell what others feel. When she teases Grey, she can feel a tint of lust in him, but it would vanish shortly after.

Apparently, Grey would immediately get his feelings under control as soon as they show up, but the fact the Ahri was the one who made him feel lust, even if it was a tint, was a big plus in her book.