CH41: Visit

The next day came as the sun rose. Ahri woke up in the bed and smiled seeing Grey sleeping beside her.

Nidalee was still okay with it, much to Ahri's joy. The Nine-Tailed Vastayan looked at the Abyss Watcher as he slept beside her.

Her usual fox grin appeared on her face. Ahri grabbed Grey's arm and made it go around her waist.

She then wrapped her tails around his arm and made it seem like he was holding her. When Ahri got the position right, she spoke. "Grey, wake up." like usual, his response was a groan. "I don't mind you staying in bed a little longer, but I do need you to let me go so I can take a bath."

The Abyss Watcher opened his eyes to see what she was talking about, and he found that he was holding Ahri by the waist and was pulling her onto him.

Grey immediately pulled his hand back and moved back to the point where he fell off the bed.

Ahri sat up smirking as she heard a tired sigh from the side of the bed. "Just once, can you wake me up normally?" Grey said.

"No." Ahri bluntly replied before standing from the bed. "That would be too boring."

The Nine-Tailed Vastayan heard another sigh as she saw the Abyss Watcher stand up. "Will you bathe first or will I go first?" he asked.

"Me first." Ahri replied walking towards the bathroom while taking her clothes off. Before she got in, she looked over her shoulder. "Or you could join me if you want?" she teased.

Grey, who looked away when Ahri started taking off her clothes, Just stood up. "No thanks."

Ahri just shrugged. "Your loss."

After the fox Vastaya entered the bathroom, Grey stood up and stretched while smiling. Ahri's teasing might have been tiring, but he honestly enjoyed seeing her happy.

The sound of running water could be heard as he started checking the schedule. He saw that they have no matches today.

"Good, maybe we'll get a chance to show Solas around, and Brite too." Grey mumbled as he remembered that neither of them saw the town.

He just sat on the bed and waited for Ahri to finish her bath. The sound of water stopped and the nine tailed Vastayan came out wearing just a towel.

The Abyss Watcher sighed trying to not look at Ahri's body, which was barely covered by the towel. "Didn't you get enough teasing this morning?" he asked.

"Not even close." Ahri laughed which made him roll his eyes.

The Abyss Watcher just walked to the bathroom to take his own bath. When he got in, Ahri started putting her clothes on.

When the fox Vastaya was done, she got to the living room to find it empty. "Guess Nidalee didn't wake up yet." she said.

Ahri then felts something hitting her shoes. She looked down and saw Silver swinging his toy sword at her.

"Awwwe." Ahri knelt down and picked up Silver. "Are you trying to be a swordsman like Grey?" the wolf pup gave a muffled bark with his tail wagging. "Well, how about we go and wake Nidalee?"

The Nine-Tailed Vastayan put Silver on her shoulder as she walked to the Huntress' door.

Ahri knocked. "Nidalee, wake up." she said but all she got in response was a large growl. "Come on, Nidalee. I know cats aren't morning people, but we can't let you sleep till noon." she knocking again.

After another growl, the door finally opened. When Ahri saw Nidalee, she immediately covered her mouth trying not to laugh.

Nidalee looked like she had a fight with her bed. Her hair was a mess, some of it even puffed up. Her clothes looked like they were put in a grinder.