CH14: First Match

Third POV:

The sun rises in the next day, Ahri woke up and found her and Grey in their bed, she sat up and stretched.

She saw Grey still sleeping, Ahri decided to leave the Abyss Watcher to rest while she got through her morning routine.

She took a shower, dressed up and then went to the living room where she sat on the couch.

Yesterday when they came back to their room, they organized their things, mainly Ahri's, Grey barely got anything, it took Ahri, Lux and Ezreal to convince him to buy clothes because he kept saying his armor is enough.

Ahri saw a vase with the flowers Grey got her, she bought it yesterday after the Abyss Watcher got her the flowers.

She didn't take what she told him seriously about the flowers but Grey still got them for her.

'I guess he's just that nice' Ahri thought fixing up her tails so she can lay down on the couch.

A couple of minutes later and Grey came out of their room drying his hair with a towel "good morning Ahri".

"morning Grey" Ahri replied as Grey finished drying his hair "did you see the schedule?".

Grey shook his head "not yet, I'll go check it" he said before walking back to the room and coming back with the schedule "let's see" Grey looked into the schedule "oh, we both have matches".

Ahri stood up "really?".

Grey nodded "yes, mine in a while, yours In the afternoon" He replied "to be honest, I'm glad we're not in the same match".

Ahri raised an eyebrow "why? Don't you want to fight together?".

"no I do, it's just..." Grey then took a deep breath "I still don't feel comfortable fighting my allies".

Ahri walked up to the Abyss Watcher and gave him a hug "it's OK, you won't go through that again" she said knowing what he was worried about.

Grey smiled in gratitude "thank you".

Ahri broke the hug and smiled mischievously "plus if you won't fight me that just means I can humiliate you more when I beat you".

Grey gave a deadpan expression and rolled his eyes "figures" he then turned to their room "I'm going to grab my armor and get ready".

Ahri chuckled and sat back on the couch, when Grey came out fully armored, they both exited and went to the dining hall.

They entered the hall and found a table to sit on after taking some breakfast, they were soon joined by Annie holding her own food.

"hi Ahri, hi Grey, can me and Tibbers sit with you guys" she asked.

"sure" Grey replied and made space for Annie to set in "so do you have anything planned today".

Annie nodded "uh-huh, I got a match in a little while".

"really, me too" The Abyss Watcher replied.

"that's great" the little Pyromancer was excited "now I can show you how strong I am".

"aren't you a little worried?" Grey asked "I mean, what if they put us against each other, I really don't want to hurt you".

Annie shook her head "it's OK, we don't feel pain in the match and I know you don't want to hurt me".

Grey sighed with a smile "alright, I'll take your word for it".

Ahri then crossed her arms "so Annie can motivate you but I can't" she said a little insulted.

Grey rolled his eyes "oh please, for the love of the old wolf of Farron tell me you're joking".