CH33: Praise

(A/N: I Am truly sorry for the late update. I admit, I have been lazy, you have the right to be mad at me, and I just hope that this chapter makes up for it)

Third POV:

Ahri, Aki, Ezreal, Lux and Garen were watching the match between Noxus and the jungle.

Surprisingly, the jungle was keeping control. Noxus did have a good start, but they started losing when they started trying to get more kills than destroy turrets.

Right now, Nidalee and Zyra destroyed an inhibitor turret and entered the team base.

Inside was two champions waiting for them. One was Katarina, the other was a man in a black armor that had a short red cape. He had short sleek black hair and was holding a big axe with a skull in it. That was Darius, the Hand of Noxus.

Zyra raised two spiked vines from the ground before sending them at Katarina. The red haired assassin wasted no time at dashing away in a red flash.

Darius attacked Nidalee by jumping in the air and swinging his axe down in a powerful attack.

The huntress jumped away transforming into a cougar. She turned around and jumped at the Noxian warrior.

She clawed him in the chest making him stagger back a few steps. Darius regained his balance and smacked Nidalee away with the blunt side of his axe.

Nidalee was sent away and fell to her side. Darius raised his weapon and was about to finish her off.

But before he could, A bone knife stabbed the Noxian warrior's back and came out of his chest.

Nidalee turned back human and saw Rengar appear out of thin air. The pridestalker growled before throwing the now lifeless Darius away.

Nidalee stood up and looked to see Zyra having trouble with Katarina. The assassin dodged another strike of Zyra's attacks before throwing one of her knives.

The knife struck Zyra in the leg, forcing her to drop to her knees. The sinister blade was about to use this as a chance to finish her off.

She was about to deliver the finishing blow when Nidalee's spear struck her in the shoulder.

Katarina was distracted by the surprise attack and wasn't prepared when Zyra stood up and whipped her with a spiked vine.

The assassin was almost finished, and Nidalee was the one to end it by jumping on her, transforming to a cougar and killing her with her claws.

Nidalee turned back human and picked up her spear before she, Rengar, and Zyra started attacking the Nexus.

It wasn't long before their combined attacks destroyed it "VICTORY, Kumungu" the announcer said.

The huntress smirked, Zyra chuckled, and Rengar let out a roar of victory. The champions were then pulled out of the rift.

The winners got congratulated by their summoners before they all left with Nidalee and Katarina heading to the dining hall.

"Great job Nidalee." Ahri complemented her roommate with Silver, who was on her shoulder, nodding "You were great."

"Thanks." the Huntress replied sitting down besides Ahri.

"I thought you did wonderful Katarina." Garen said as his girlfriend sat besides him.

The assassin snorted while scowling "Yeah, easy for you to say. You're not the one who's going to go home and listen to Swain yell about how our strategy was shit and that we should've done better."