CH19: A Doll?

Third POV:

Ahri woke up next morning, she got up and found Grey sleeping in his side of the bed.

She rolled her eyes "seriously. One minute he's an undead warrior and the other is like he never came back from the dead" sarcasm was obvious in her voice.

She left to take a bath, she finished and covered herself with a towel. She walked up to Grey and started shaking him.

"Grey, wake up sleepy head" she said shaking his shoulder while still in a towel. He sat up, rubbed his eyes and looked at her. Ahri smirked and stood in her towel waiting for him to get flustered "good morning sleeping beauty".

Grey looked at her, he blushed slightly and sighed "good morning" he replied getting up from the bed.

Ahri frowned "what? Nothing?" she asked because she didn't get much of a reaction.

"you already did this before Ahri, I'm used to this by now" Grey replied as he started walking towards the bathroom.

Ahri sighed in disappointment seeing Grey not getting affected. But then her mischievous smirk reappeared "did I try this before?".

Grey looked at her before he entered the bathroom. His face turned red and he used his hand to cover his eyes "Ahri what are you doing?!?".

The reason he became like this was because Ahri has taken off her towel. She was only covered by two of her tails, one covering her chest and the other her lower region.

Ahri giggled "what? I thought you were used to this" she teased.

Grey immediately turned to the bathroom "please put some clothes on" he almost begged before going in to take a shower.

Ahri couldn't stop herself from laughing before picking up her clothes and wearing them.

She went to the living room and sat on the couch. Ahri thought about making breakfast but realized she doesn't know how to cook, she made a mental note to learn at least a couple of things.

Grey came out with the schedule in his hand "so do we have anything?" the dark haired Vastayan asked.

Grey looked over the schedule and answered "well, you're free today, while I have an official match fighting for Zaun against Piltover".

Ahri crossed her arms "why do you get all the fun?".

"I'm actually as surprised as you are. I mean, why would they pick me for Zaun?" Grey asked. He's never even been at Zaun, he only knew a little about it from Ezreal.

Ahri sighed standing up "well, we can ask Aki or Ezreal when we see them. Let's go get breakfast for now".

The Abyss Watcher nodded and proceeded to put on his armor. After he finished, Ahri suddenly grabbed his arm shaking her head and he realized he was about to cover his face.

They went to the dining hall and picked up trays with food. They found Aki, Ezreal, Garen, Lux and Katarina sitting together.

"morning everyone" Grey greeted as he and Ahri sat down with their food.

"good morning" Lux replied back.

"hi Ahri, how are you?" Aki asked.

"pretty good" Ahri replied looking at the summoner.

"hey do any of you know about the match between Zaun and Piltover?" Grey asked.

"oh that" Ezreal was the one to answer "a bunch of people from Zaun found a cave full of raw materials on their way home, but it was found on Piltover soil so the people there believe it should be their's" the Explorer raised an eyebrow "why do you ask?".