Special Chapter 2

The sun rises on Valoran city. Today was the day of the Symphony Souls concert, which brought even more people to the city alongside the presence of the K/DA group.

Speaking of the famous idol group, inside their home, three of their members were sitting together in the living room. Kai'sa - who was wearing a white shirt and some plain jeans - was watching TV, Evelynn - who was wearing a sleeveless black shirt and skirt - was on her phone, and Akali - who was wearing a blue shirt with a dragon drawing on it and some baggy pants - was eating a cup of instant spicy ramen.

"Alright, girls," their attention was drawn to Ahri, who came down the stairs wearing a white shirt under a yellow jacket and a light blue skirt. "I'm going out, so see you later," she informed them as she held her purse.

"Wait, where are you going?" Kai'sa asked confused. The Symphony Souls' concert wasn't until tonight, and it was still noon.

"I'm going to visit Grey," their leader answered as she checked herself on a mirror near the front door. "I just want to make sure he's doing okay before a big concert."

The other members understood that. Despite seeming confident, none of them can deny that they get a little nervous and uncertain during the days where they had such a big task with them. It was one of the cons of being so famous.

"Can we go with you?" Evelynn suddenly requested, surprising the others. "I have nothing better to do, and all the media is talking about the concert today, so I might as well see Grey's home for once."

Ahri gave a strained smile. "I really don't… know," she replied hesitantly.

Suddenly, Evelynn gained her usual teasing smile. "Oh, I get it," Ahri didn't like her tone for a second. "You want to give him some… 'stress relief', don't you?"

"What! No!" Ahri yelled, her cheeks glowing red.

"Then there shouldn't be a problem with us joining, right?" Evelynn asked, a smug smile on her lips.

The Nine-Tailed Vastaya glared at the demoness. She couldn't really say no since she would give the Diva even more teasing material while also proving that she might be telling the truth. While Ahri did want to spend some quality time with Grey, it wasn't anything like Evelynn suggested.

"Fine," Ahri gave in as she kept glaring at her bandmate.

"Hey, can we come, too?" Kai'sa suddenly asked, much to Ahri's annoyance.

"Yeah, Eve's right, we have nothing to do until the concert," Akali commented as she finished her ramen.

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Ahri sighed. "Fine, let's go," she said, giving up on the idea of going alone.

"I'm driving," Evelynn called out as she got up from the couch and went to her room to get one of her many car keys.

The other three members rolled their eyes. It was pretty normal for Evelynn to take every chance to show off her cars. "Just make sure you don't break ALL the speed limits this time!" Ahri called out, remembering the last time Evelynn drove them somewhere.

After a short ride, courtesy of Evelynn's (rather reckless) driving, the K/DA group found themselves in front of the humble home of the Ashnex family. Evelynn, Kai'sa, and Akali were pretty surprised by the rather plain-looking house. It was pretty normal, and you wouldn't figure out that a family of Rockstars live here.

"Are you sure this is the place?" Evelynn asked she took off her glasses that she put on when she started driving. This place looked homey, but it wasn't like their home.