CH34: Worry

Third POV:

Grey, Ahri, Aki, Annie, Brite, and Nidalee were sitting in the dining hall. The Abyss Watcher was telling the Silver Knight how he became a Lord of Cinder.

“So, the Abyss Watchers were already chosen, but they never told you, and since you Abyss Watchers share the same soul, you became a Lord yourself.” Brite summed up.

Grey nodded “That's right.”

Brite scratched his chin “Well, that explains why someone like you is a Lord of Cinder.”

“What's that supposed to mean?” Grey asked feeling insulted.

“Hey, Grey, can we go see the garden?” Annie asked.

The Abyss Watcher hummed in thought before shrugging “Why not? It's been a while since I saw Zyra.”

“I'd take any chance to see the glorious sun.” Brite added standing up with the Abyss Watcher.

“I could use some fresh air too.” Nidalee said standing up and stretching.

“I'll go.” Ahri added also standing up before looking at Aki “Are you coming too?”.

The Shy summoner shook her head “Sorry, but I have a match in a while.”

“Oh, well, good luck.” Ahri said with Aki nodding back.

With that, Grey, Ahri, Annie, Brite, and Nidalee went to the big gates at the entrance of the dining hall and left.

They walked through the hallway with the various doors on their right and The wall at their left having windows lined together until they reached the green gates of the garden.

Once they entered, they were greeted with the familiar sight of the Garden's nature covered ground.

The Abyss Watcher took a deep breath “I'm always amazed at how Zyra keeps this place so full of life.”

Ahri and Nidalee also took a big breath of the fresh air. The Huntress started stretching feeling comfortable being surrounded by green life again.

“Ah, truly wonderful. Green life, lots of fresh air, and natural light where I can do what I love?” Brite said looking around.

“And what's that?” Nidalee asked feeling a little curious.

“Don't ask him.” Grey quietly scolded, but Brite already started answering.

“Praising the Sun.” the Silver Knight almost yelled as he spread his hands diagonally.

The others, but Grey, looked at him in confusion. While The Abyss Watcher just facepalmed “Five minutes, can you not do that for five minutes?”

“At least I can still do it.” Brite replied before looking at Grey smugly “Where's your old Wolf of Farron now?” he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Grey groaned while the others turned their looks at him “What's he talking about?” the dark-skinned huntress asked.

“Well, the Warriors of Sunlight praise the sun. I'm a watchdog of Farron, so I pray to the old Wolf of Farron. But since he's always resting in Farron Keep, I can't do that anymore.” Grey explained.

“While even in a different world, I can still praise the glorious sun.” he said smugly again.

Ahri put a hand on her chin “Hey Grey, why don't you pray to something else?” she said making Grey look at her with a raised eyebrow “Like a Fox.” she suggested which made Nidalee give her a deadpan look.