CH24: Death And Drinks

Grey POV:

My morning... Was not a happy one. It's only breakfast and I already had to stop Nidalee and Ahri from fighting twice.

We were sitting in the dining hall with Aki, Ezreal, Lux and Garen. The fact that I'm sitting between Ahri and Nidalee is the only reason they didn't kill each other yet.

Silver was besides the table having his own breakfast. We managed to find him a bowl and some meat.

"soooo" Ezreal said through the awkward atmosphere "Grey, you said you had a story?".

"oh right, the mace" I said recalling the subject.

"yes it's quite the story" Nidalee said and smirked at Ahri "of how me and Grey fought together".

Ahri was glaring daggers at the huntress and I think I saw her make an orb of deception between her tails ready to throw it.

"Ezreal, remember when we got attacked by that Outrider Knight?" I asked and the Explorer nodded "well, we got attacked by another one, but this one was special".

Everyone's attention was focused on me immediately. I started explaining what happened.

How I met Nidalee. Finding Silver, which the girls awed at. Our encounter with Vordt.

But when I mentioned jumping over a cliff, it got me a slap on the head from Ahri "didn't I tell to not take risks like that?".

"no you didn't" I replied "and even if you did, do you think I would've listened?" that just earned me another slap.

I continued the story, but when I reached the part about Demacia, Garen wasn't so happy "you broke into the royal castle!? Why didn't you just ask?".

"we did" I replied "but then the guards said no and we got two guards fired because of it" I tried to remember their names "Tom and Phil I think?".

Suddenly, all of Garen's anger was replaced with a smile "oh then all is excused".

Wow, apparently no one liked those two, I finished my story and stood up "where are you going?" Ahri asked.

"I'm going to see the garden" I replied "I haven't seen Zyra in a while, plus I could use some fresh air" I looked at Silver "come on boy" he barked, ran towards me and climbed to my shoulder.

"that name sounds familiar" Nidalee said and looked at me "mind if I tag along?".

"not at all" I replied.

Ahri stood up "then I'm coming too" she looked at me "you don't mind, do you?".

I shrugged "sure, now let's-".

"deeeeaaaath~"

I stopped as I heard something, i looked around for the source of the sound but I didn't see anything.

"Grey? Is something wrong?" Ahri asked.

I looked around for a second before answering "no, it's nothing".

Ezreal also stood up "I'd like some fresh air too".

Something isn't right here "are you saying that to use me as a distraction for Zyra while you study her children?".

Ezreal just looked at me for a second and then pointed at me with his finger "you can't prove anything".

"that's a yes" Lux chuckled while Ezreal glared at her.

I just shook my head with a smile "well, let's just go".

Third POV:

Grey, Ahri, Ezreal and Nidalee walked out of the dining hall going to the garden. They got to the gates and entered.