CH39: King Of The Storm.

Third POV:

Ahri woke up the next morning. She stretched and looked at her bed frowning at where Grey should have been.

The Nine-Tailed Vastayan then went through with her morning routine. After she got dressed, she went to the living room where she found Nidalee sitting on the couch petting Silver.

“Good morning.” the Huntress greeted.

“Morning.” Ahri replied before taking a seat near her roommate. “So, do you have anything planned today?”

“Well, I have a match in the afternoon. And you?” Nidalee asked while still petting Silver.

“Nothing much,” Ahri shrugged as she relaxed on the couch. “I guess I'll watch your match and then see if anyone wants to go into town.” she said. The Nine-Tailed Vastayan then looked at the Huntress. “I have to admit, I was a little surprised when you agreed that Grey can sleep with me.” Ahri admitted.

“Oh, I'm definitely not okay with it.” Nidalee chuckled. “But it is better than having him sleep on the couch. That doesn't mean I'm not going to try and make my move.”

Ahri rolled her eyes “Figures.” she then stood up. “Well, we should get some breakfast.”

The Huntress nodded and stood up after putting Silver on her shoulder. The two of them came out of their room and headed towards the dining hall.

When they entered the hall, they were about to get their food when two summoners came towards them.

“Hi, Ahri and Nidalee, right?” the first one said.

“Listen, we are big fans, and we were planning to have a private party later on tonight. We were wondering if you could be the guests of honor?” the other one continued.

Ahri sighed while Nidalee rolled her eyes. The Nine-Tailed Vastayan can see the lust in the summoners, even without her magic.

“Sorry, but we're not interested.” Ahri replied trying to walk away, but then the first summoner got in front of her.

“Come on, I promise you'll enjoy it.” He argued back.

Ahri and Nidalee glared at him, but then the nine tailed Vastayan smirked noticing both summoners have their eyes on her. Ahri's eyes then glowed as she activated her magic.

“You're right, it might be fun.” Ahri said before pointing behind her. “But I don't think he'll agree.”

Both summoners looked confused before looking behind Ahri. Their eyes widen and they took a step back in fear.

Standing behind Ahri and Nidalee was Grey. The Abyss Watcher was giving them a cold glare with his eyes glowing red.

“A-Abyss Watcher!?” the first summoner said with fear obvious in his voice. “I-I thought you were in Demacia.”

Nidalee raised an eyebrow and looked behind her… to see nothing but the empty hallway.

‘Grey’ then started reaching for his weapons and the summoners got the message. “Look, w-we'll leave. We don't want any trouble.”

The summoners left and Ahri chuckled deviously. Nidalee then understood what happened and smirked. “You used your magic on them, didn't you.” it was more of a statement than a question.

“That's right,” Ahri nodded as they continued their way to the food. “Since the summoners fear Grey, we might use that fear for once.”

“True, but I didn't know that you can make people see things.” Nidalee said as they both started picking their food.