CH17: The Curse

Third POV:

Ahri woke up next morning with her tails coiled around her, she untangled them and stretched with a yawn "that was a good sleep, hey Grey how- oh" Ahri stopped when she looked besides her and realized the Abyss Watcher wasn't there "right, well he's going to be back today so let's get up".

She got up and went through her morning routine, showering and wearing clothes.

She then left the room and went to the dining hall to get breakfast, she picked her food and found a table to sit in alone.

Aki just got her food when she saw Ahri sitting alone, she hesitated to join 'should I? She did say we're friends' gathering her courage, the summoner took a deep breath and walked to the dark haired Vastayan "h-hey Ahri, can I join you".

Ahri smiled seeing some company and nodded "sure, be my guest".

Aki smiled and sat down besides Ahri, it wasn't long after that, and Lux joined them "hey girls" she greeted sitting besides them.

"hey Lux" Ahri greeted back while Aki just waved her hand "where's Kat and Garen?".

"when they spend a night together, they don't get up early" Lux said with a deadpan expression but her attitude changed quickly "so anyway, what do you guys have planned for today?".

"well, I'll be waiting for Grey since he's coming back" Ahri replied.

"I actually have something I need to ask him, so I'll wait with Ahri" Aki added which made Ahri a little curious but she shrugged it off.

"hey Ahri" the Dark haired Vastayan looked and saw Akali, Shen and Kennen walking to them and sitting with them.

"hi Akali, how are you guys?" Ahri asked.

The female assassin shrugged "not bad, so where's Grey?" She asked noticing the absence of the Abyss Watcher.

"he's out with Ezreal in Shurima, they should be back soon" Ahri replied and then raised an eyebrow "do you need something from him?".

Akali glared at Shen "I just need him to settle an argument" she answered while the Master just ignored her glare.

Ahri sensed the intense air between the two and leaned towards Kennen "what's up with them?" she whispered.

The Yordle sighed "they had another argument about the criminals of Ionia" he whispered back and Ahri remembered that they mentioned the subject before "this one was the worst yet, if this keeps up Akali might leave the order".

Ahri knew if that happened then problems would appear. She didn't know how to help so she just stayed quiet and continued her breakfast.

But then a big figure walked up to them "excuse me, Luxanna?" Ahri looked at who spoke and was surprised to see a humanoid, black dog standing near them. It had a golden head piece and a staff with a blade on his back.

"oh hey Nasus" Lux greeted unaffected by seeing the dog humanoid "did you need something?".

The one known as Nasus shook his head "no, I just wanted to see if Ezreal has returned yet?".

"do you need him for something?" the blonde asked.

Nasus shook his head again "no, but I have forgotten to tell him about something" he replied "I know who the Tomb belongs to, it was a noble that was very paranoid about his positions. His Tomb should be filled with traps and I was worried since I didn't tell Ezreal".

Lux shrugged "well you know Ezreal. If you told him the Tomb had traps, he would've wanted to go even more" she chuckled "anyway, Ezreal and Grey should be back soon if you want to wait".