CH18: Pool

Third POV:

Like usual, Ahri was the first to wake up. She stretched and found Grey still sleeping besides her.

"days without sleep, huh?" Ahri said sarcastically recalling what he told her at the day of his duel.

She decided to leave him for now and take a bath. Once she finished, she dressed up and decided to wake him up.

She grabbed his shoulder and shook slightly "Grey, wake up" the Abyss Watcher groaned in response. Ahri grinned revealing her fangs "if you don't wake up, I'll undress you and do whatever I want to your sleeping body" of course, it was an obvious bluff.

Grey called her bluff, but decided it was time to get up. He groaned again but sat up and rubbed his eyes "alright, I'm up".

"awe, too bad" Ahri playfully complained.

"can't you wake me up normally?" Grey asked getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"where's the fun in that?" Ahri chuckled and Grey rolled his eyes before going to the bathroom.

Ahri exited their room and headed to the kitchen, she got a glass of water and left to the living room. She sat on the couch and drank some of the water before giving the rest to the flowers Grey got for her.

A few minutes later, Grey came out with his hair slightly wet from the bath "so what do you want to do today?" he asked.

The dark haired Vastayan shrugged "let's go see if the others has anything to do" she suggested and he nodded. The Abyss Watcher put on his armor and they exited the room "did you see the schedule?" Ahri asked.

Grey nodded "yes, we're free today" he replied as they began walking to the dining hall.

They entered and found Aki, Ezreal and Lux sitting together. They walked up to them and sat down.

"hey everyone" Ahri greeted.

"hey guys, how are you today?" Lux asked.

"pretty good" Grey replied and looked around "where's Garen and Katarina?" he asked.

"it's their day off, so they decided to spend it together" Lux told them.

Then two figures walked up to them "hi Grey, hi Ahri" the voice belonged to Annie.

Grey and Ahri saw someone with Annie, Ahri identified him as a Vastayan.

He had features of a monkey, had red face paint, big pieces of armor and was holding a staff in his hands.

Grey stood up and knelt towards Annie "hey Annie, and Tibbers" he greeted not forgetting the fact Tibbers was conscious "who's with you?".

"oh, this is-".

"I'm Wukong, the monkey King" Wukong cut her off introducing himself "just call me Kong. Nice to meet ya".

Ahri just chuckled at Kong's enthusiasm "hi Kong. I'm Ahri and this is Grey" she motioned to the Abyss Watcher who just stood up.

Kong looked at Grey up and down slowly "wow you're really tall. You're taller than Shen" he said.

"uhmm... Thanks?" Grey replied while Ahri chuckled. She had to agree that Grey was tall. In fact, she can just reach a little over his shoulder and that's with counting her ears.

"now" Kong then twirled his staff in his hand and took a battle stance pointing at Grey "I want to challenge you to a battle".

Grey raised an eyebrow "why?".

"I saw your match with Zed" Kong replied "I never fought a guy with a fire sword before, so I want to challenge you and see if you can be my rival".