CH28: The Vastaya

Third POV:

Grey, Ahri, Aki, Akali, Ezreal and Lux were watching Nidalee's match as it began a few minutes ago.

The huntress was in the jungle moving through the bushes. Caitlyn showed up and started looking around but didn't spot the huntress.

She moved near a tree, only for a hidden trap to snap at her feet catching her by surprise.

The Huntress took her chance and threw her spear at the sheriff. Caitlyn was hit and Nidalee jumped in transforming into a cougar.

She struck Caitlyn with her claws and the sheriff jumped back. She aimed her gun and shot at the Huntress.

Nidalee jumped away from the shots and turned back human. She took her spear and jumped at Caitlyn knocking her rifel out of her hands.

The Huntress stabbed Caitlyn her spear in the chest. She pulled it out and let the sheriff fall on the ground.

Nidalee smiled looking at her work. She jumped in the bushes again and threw another trap at where she was.

Time skip: (brought to you by chibi nine tailed fox being petted by chibi Grey).

The match didn't last very long, Nidalee completely dominated the jungle area with traps and surprise attacks.

She was now fighting a living scarecrow that was holding a scythe and giving off a green glow.

The Huntress was in her cougar form jumping from the slashes of the scarecrow.

She turned back to her human form and threw her spear at the scarecrow striking it in the chest. She jumped in and violently ripped her spear out adding the damage.

The huntress then used the tip of her spear to cut off the scarecrow's head killing it.

"VICTORY, Blue Team" the announcer said and she looked around smiling before she was pulled out of the summoners Rift.

The huntress left the summoning chamber and entered the dining hall going to the others.

"Great job Nidalee" Ahri complemented as the Huntress sat down.

"You were pretty good. The way you used your traps was impressive" Grey added.

"Thanks" Nidalee replied "I barely did anything tho, all I did was clear the jungle".

"That's more important than you think" Akali said crossing her arms "if your team has control over the jungle area, then the enemy team is going to have less space to move in".

"Y-yeah" Aki nodded "only Rengar is usually that good in the jungle".

"Wait, the Vastayan hunter?" Nidalee asked raising an eyebrow.

"You know him?" Ahri asked.

"Yes we met in the jungle" Nidalee said and clenched her fist with a scowl "he tried to take my arm as a 'trophy' he called it".

"Yeah, he's known to do that" Aki said shyly.

"So my match should start soon" Ahri said and smiled smugly "now I'll show you how to really give your team an advantage".

"What happened to 'don't get cocky'?" Nidalee asked repeating Ahri's words.

The Vastayan just rested her head on her palm "only if you're not as good as I am" she said and Grey rolled his eyes.

"By the way" Lux said gaining their attention "tomorrow the the League of legends magazine is coming out".

"Magazine?" Ahri's interest was immediately peaked.