CH22: Demacia

Third POV:

Ahri was sitting in the dining hall with Aki, Akali, Ezreal and Lux having dinner. But said Vastayan wasn't very excited.

She had a bored expression on her face, she was resting her head on the palm of her hand while playing with her food.

"hey Ahri, why are you still in your skin?" Lux asked noticing that Ahri still didn't change back.

"well, I wanted to surprise Grey with it" Ahri sighed "but he's still not back".

"the Kumungu jungle is far bigger than a Tomb" Ezreal said "you can't expect him to find who's he looking for in just a day".

"not to mention the way back" Akali added.

Ahri sighed with her ears slightly dropping "I know".

"good evening" someone greeted, they looked and saw that Zyra was the one who spoke.

The people who knew her were surprised to see her out of the garden since she barely leaves it at all.

"oh, hi Zyra" Ahri greeted and raised an eyebrow "what are you doing here?".

Zyra sat down besides them while also setting down a tray of food, it was mostly meat.

"even I need food, and I thought of coming here as a little change" she replied taking a bite of chicken, she then looked at Ahri "I see you got a skin?".

Ahri nodded "yeah, I got it today actually".

"it's not bad" she looked around "I also see that Grey isn't around".

"thanks" Ahri replied to the complement and looked down "and yeah, Grey is-".

"in the Kumungu jungle, I know" the carnivore woman finished surprising the others.

"uhmm... How did you know?" Ahri asked.

"because I come from the Kumungu jungle" Zyra replied "most of my children are there and they've been feeling Grey's presence for a while".

"really?" Ahri questioned how plants can feel someone's presence, but she put that thought in the back of her head for now "can you contact him?" she asked.

To her disappointment, Zyra shook her head "no, but I can tell you that he's alright".

Ahri sighed in relief. She then looked deep in thought "hey, do you think he misses me?".

"I'm sure he does" Akali said "you're a really good friend, why wouldn't he miss you?".

"yeah" Aki nodded "plus you're really fun to be around, so I'm sure he misses you".

"yeah, I guess you're right" Ahri looked at the others with more confidence "I am a good, and I am fun to be around" she then smiled smugly putting a hand on her chest "in fact, I bet he's bored out of his mind without me around".

Grey POV:

Me and Nidalee were back inside her cave resting after the fight with Vordt. The wolf pup was also with us.

We were cooking some meat above the fire while me and Nidalee were laughing at one of my old adventures.

"and then what?" Nidalee asked chuckling.

"after I got in, I heard the door being closed and locked" I continued "I looked and saw it was the onion knight, it was really weird for a knight of Catarina to do, but then he took off the helmet and it turned out to be a guy I know with the name Patches" I started shaking my head "it took me an entire week of killing sludge and skeletons to get out of the Catacombs, when I did, I swore if I ever saw Patches again, I'll throw him to the leaches in the Irithyll dungeon".