Ch13: Dragon's Agony

Third POV:

Grey entered the garden with Annie on his shoulder, the Abyss Watcher put the Pyromancer down and she gave him back his metal hat.

Grey adjusts his hat while Annie looks around the garden, not long after that and Zyra appears.

"good morning Zyra" Grey greeted.

"yes, to you too" Zyra replied, she then noticed who was with Grey "I see you brought the Dark Child".

Grey nodded "yes, I was wondering if you would let us stay here to play".

Zyra raised an eyebrow, she usually would have declined but Annie walked up to her "please can we play here? I promise not to use my powers or hurt your children" the little girl asked.

Zyra was in thought, Annie's request sounded genuine "I'll take full responsibility for whatever harm comes to your children" Grey added which made Zyra sigh.

"alright, but be careful" she replied and Annie immediately perked up.

"thank you so much" Annie said and then grabbed Grey's hand "come on Grey, let's play hide and seek".

"alright, alright" Grey chuckles and goes with Annie while Zyra stays and watches to make sure her children are safe.

She saw Annie start counting while Grey hid, Zyra couldn't help but chuckle seeing how the Abyss Watcher obviously made himself easy to find for Annie.

"8... 9... 10! ready or not here I come" Annie said turning around and started looking, she caught a glimpse of a red cape behind a tree and started sneaking to it before jumping "found you!".

Grey groaned trying to look upset "oh come on" he then smiled at her "you're really good".

"no, you're just bad" the Pyromancer giggled "OK, your turn".

Grey nodded, he turned around and started counting while Annie started looking for a place to hide.

Annie hid behind a big rock and crouched down holding Tibbers, Zyra decided to get in the game and waved her hand making a few bushes appear around the little girl making her less visible.

Grey finished counting and started looking for Annie, he then stopped in front of where she was hiding and she jumped to scare him.

Grey acted scared and then joined Annie in laughter, for some reason Zyra felt that the Abyss Watcher knew where Annie was but didn't do anything, she just shrugged it off.

Time skip: (brought to you by chibi Annie playing patty cakes with chibi Grey).

Grey and Annie left the garden after a while of playing around, Zyra was very pleased that Annie kept her word.

They found Ahri sitting in the dining hall in a table watching the match "the match is still going?" Grey asked making his presence known.

Ahri saw him and smiled "oh hey, yes but it looks like it's about done" she replied as the Abyss Watcher sat besides her.

The match then ended like Ahri predicted and after a few minutes Lux and Ezreal walked up to them with the latter being a little slump.

"good match you two" Ahri complemented while the two blondes sat with them.

"not for me it wasn't" Ezreal added.

"oh come on, it wasn't that bad" Lux said but then looked hesitant "well... Maybe".

"so where's Garen?" Grey asked noticing the absence of one of them.

"he had work back in Demacia" Lux answered and then grinned "but enough about that, we have a shopping trip for you guys".