CH16: The Outrider Tomb

Third POV:

Grey and Ezreal just entered the garden when the Explorer spoke "so why did you want to see the garden?" he asked since the Abyss Watcher wanted to see the garden before they left.

"I need to speak to Zyra" Grey replied and looked at the garden "Zyra! Are you here?" he yelled which made Ezreal jump slightly from the fact that he just yelled like that.

A few seconds later and the Rise of Thorns appeared "hello Grey" she then noticed who was with him "you brought the Explorer this time" she said remembering that last time he was with Annie.

"yes, sorry if we're disturbing you" the Abyss Watcher apologized.

The red haired carnivore waved it off "it's fine, but is there something you need?".

Grey nodded "yes, remember those flowers I gave you?" he asked and Zyra smiled pointing somewhere.

The Abyss Watcher saw that Zyra did not only take care of the flowers, but also managed to grow more.

He originally gave her enough to fill the palm of his hand and now there's enough to fill a small table.

"I see you managed to grow more" Grey said and Zyra nodded "now, i was wondering if you could let me take a few?".

Zyra raised an eyebrow "you want to take them?" she said starting to doubt if Grey was different from other people.

The Abyss Watcher shook his head "no, all I need is their petals, I won't actually harm them".

Zyra thought about it, as long as Grey only takes the petals, the flowers will not be harmed, she then nodded "alright, but be careful".

Grey nodded "thank you" he then walked to the flowers and knelt down picking the petals.

Zyra and Ezreal walked up besides the Abyss Watcher "so why do you want these?" the Explorer asked.

"they have an ability to cure poison" Grey replied "I want to have them just in case".

"how do they work?" Ezreal asked looking at the purple flowers.

Grey shrugged "I never figured it out, Zyra is the expert here".

"I honestly don't know" Zyra said "they somehow naturally generate magical energy that cures poison".

"seriously!?" Ezreal said excited about the fact of never hearing of such a plant. He looked at Grey "you got to let me study them".

"you'll have to ask Zyra. Their hers now, not mine" the Abyss Watcher replied.

Ezreal looked at the Carnivore woman "can I?".

"did I ever let you study any of my children?" she asked reminding him of the many times he tried to do that.

The Explorer sighed in disappointment "no".

"then you already know my answer" Zyra said.

Grey stood up after collecting the petals "alright, this should be enough, thank you Zyra" he said and Zyra nodded in response. The Abyss Watcher turned to Ezreal "so shall we leave?".

The Explorer nodded and they both left the garden walking through the hallways.

Grey had a question bothering him so he voiced his thoughts "so how are we getting to Shurima?" he asked thinking it might take days to travel there.

"the summoners have something called a transport station" Ezreal replied "it's to help the champions go back and forth between their home and here".