2 | quiet storm

Daijah

Daijah

"Ayo Corey. There go Daijah." I heard O'shea said, looking at his face expression that changed as they watched walk up the drive way with lil mama on my hip.

I don't even know why everyone looking at me all sideways. After daddy passing, I stayed to myself worrying about Dream. I have better things to do than to invest my time in something that doesn't benefit Dream.

Shit, I don't know why Corey even acting like he aint too thrilled to see me. He stands up here acting like he wasn't on my phone asking to come see Dream knowing she was sleep.

You already know what his ass wanted.

I must admit, I started not to come to this little surprise shit they were having for my sister, but there was just some shit I needed to clear the air bout with her. We really needed to have a one-on-one talk.

Its that time. Anyway, I looked good today wearing a crème colored Moschino strapless dress with Givenchy Heels.

My long hair was brush up into a sleek ponytail and Mac lip glass graced my lips.

My baby girl Dream, looking like the little brown skin beauty she is looked so adorable wearing her Burberry dress with her little sandals on her feet.

Her hair was brushed up into a ponytail as well, with her diamond earrings that her dad bought her gleamed in her ear. My baby was a diva.

"Yeah here I go." I said, acknowledging that I heard O'shea. "Wassup ya'll?" I greeted before doing a double take at this woman I've never seen, standing there with O'shea.

"Aint shit Daijah." O'shea said with a head nod. "Umm...Karin this Daijah, Corey baby momma."

"Hi-Um...I thought you said she..." Karin said as she looked at O'shea confused.

He nodded his head as his eyes diverted back and forth between Corey, Solana and I.

she must of realized that Corey has not one but two baby momma's and we both standing here right now with our little creations, thanks to our stupidity and his infidelity.

"Yea. CJ is my daughter's brother." I spoke, smiling. "Nice to meet you Karin. You're O'shea's girlfriend huh?"

She smiled, "Yes. And nice to meet you too."

"Cute girl O'shea." I complimented sincerely. I diverted my attention to Corey but can see Solana staring a hole in my face.

This shit is starting to get annoying. I mean, yeah it does look bad that I had Corey's baby and that was her nigga at the time, but it Is what it is at this point. I aint stressing it.

We probably will never go back to being A1 day ones but, that's the sacrifice you gotta make sometimes. Long as she doesn't mistreat Dream like I don't mistreat CJ, we all good.