15 | BANG BANG

Karin

I slammed my house door, pissed off after Jason' and I meeting. I promise to god that if I catch his baby mother in the street that I will waxed that ass. I knew her and O'shea still had a thing for each other and all I took was for me to see a text thread with messages exchanged between the both of them.

And trust me, it wasn't appropriate.

Thank god O'shea wasn't here or I probably would have killed his light-skinned ass on sight. I try to be a good woman to him and what does he do? Go cheat on me with his ex-fiancé who didn't want his ass in the first place. This goes to show that no matter how good of a woman you are, a dog is always gonna be a dog.

Jason and I met up for lunch to discuss my findings. I didn't know whom else to turn to so I turned to him. He didn't seem bothered or shocked on what I told him since he told me that she was fucking around with him when her and O'shea had some challenges they were facing. She was even trying to still throw her stale ass cookies at Keith, but him or Camille wasn't having that.

I proceeded to strip my dress off and run me a warm bath. I connected my iPhone to the speaker that was in my bathroom and Bryson Tiller's Been That Way began to play in the background. I slowly stepped into the foamy bath after throwing a bath bomb inside of it. 

The warm water felt extra good on my skin, but it didn't take away the pain that I felt In my heart either after what I found out. I wanted O'shea to hurt like me. I wanted revenge on his ass. But how would that make me look? Stupid and trifling just like O'shea. The best thing I could do is leave this nigga.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

On the real, the thought of messing with someone other than aroused me. O'shea was never really my type, but he does have a swag about him. I wouldn't dare bring myself to do that though. I'm not that hateful of an individual.

Once I finished taking my bath, I dried myself off and oiled my self up with some raw shea butter and slipped into a pink negligee and walked over to my king size bed with my phone in hand and decided to make a phone call.

"Hello?"

I bit down on my bottom lip as the voice answered. " What you doing?"

"Shit." The person on the end of the phone said to me. "Why wassup?"

"Slide through real quick."

"For what?" they questioned.

"Stop asking stuff and just come over. I wanna talk to you. In person" I said softly into the phone as I bit down on my bottom lip.

Later on