8 | W. T. T

Jason

Ultra Zone Laser Tag

I sat across from Drew as she sipped on her Patron Margarita. We decided to get a drink at the bar while we waited for everyone else to arrive. I aint gon' lie, having Drew as a friend was pretty cool.

I still feel fucking guilty after what happened between Drew, Tiffany and I. Especially looking E'mani in her eyes and laying next to her every night. I'd break her as a woman if she found out the shit I did. I am very fucking ashamed at my actions, but I don't know if I have the stomach or ready for the consequences if I tell her.

Drew looked so good though with her long black hair that hung to the middle of her back. Her hips filled her jeans out so nicely as I licked my lips, eying her physique. I'm really fucking trippin, but I think today I'ma must let Drew the time we spend together is special, but I need to break her off before it gets deeper.

Sneaking text messages, phone calls, linking up with her while Mani at school was enough. If Drew is just a friend, then I shouldn't be hiding this shit from Mani. And I know fa sho I'd damn sure be pissed if Mani was doing the same shit behind my back.

"You good?" Drew asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, yeah-yeah I'm straight ma."

Drew looked me up and down before sipping her drink.

"Mhm

"Mhm."

I took a swig of my Corona before setting it down on the bar table.

"What's that bout?"

"Nun. I just know something on your mind." Drew spoke, shrugging her shoulders.

"Nah Drew baby I'm good." I said, leaning in her face and slowly gazing in her eyes.

Drew gazed back at me before pressing her lips together. It felt like me and her was the only people in the room at this pointed.

"You got some pretty eyes you know that?" I complimented.