6 | S I N

🗣PSA :: This Chapter Does contain Strong Sexual Content . Readers discretion is advised ⚠️

 Readers discretion is advised ⚠️

E'mani

Los Angeles, CA 📍

I opened my eyes and rolled over to hear little noises coming from my husband to be nose. His body slowly went up and down as he continued to snore lightly, causing me to smile. Looking at the alarm clock on my nightstand it read 6:15 Am.

A cool breeze came through my window as the curtains blew lightly. The calmness of the early mornings gave me a peace of mind. The room was still dark, Blessing was sound asleep in her bassinet as she was tucked in by her fleece, Elmo blanket.

Jason was laying on his side with nothing but a pair of Red and Black Polo Ralph Lauren boxers.

His tattoos on his silky, smooth chocolate brownie skin made me want to sink my teeth into him. And I think I wanna do just that.

"Baby", I whispered as I leaned towards his ear, kissing it. His body shuffled a little bit before resuming back to snoring lightly.

"Jay." I said a little louder, kissing his neck now.

"Mmm?"

"When did you get home baby? I mean I'm glad you here."

Jason cleared his throat before rolling over and looking at me.

His eyes were low like he was smoking and red as if he colored them with a Crayola crayon.

"My plane got in early bae."

"This early?" I said with shock. "You could of called me to come get you from the airport."

"Nah." Jason said with his groggy voice. "I wanted you to rest with the baby."

I smiled. "Aww, you always thinking bout ya wifey."

He grinned before pulling me into his arms.

My body felt so good in his arms with my back pressed against his warm chest.

He kissed the nape of my neck before snuggling his face into my neck.

"I love you Mani" he almost whispered. "Never forget that you hear me."

I closed my eyes, as I heard those beautiful words.

"I won't baby. I won't."

------