14 | More Sorry's and Bullshit

Daijah

I scrolled through my unread text messages as I waited patiently at the table for my guest to arrive. Things have been changing for the better and I can say I am honestly happy with the woman I am becoming.

I've been focusing on school as well. I decided that I wanted to be the best for Dream, and me so I'm taking up some courses to become a registered nurse. 

Now, don't get a sister wrong, Corey does take care of me as well as Dream well, but who wants to depend on a man for anything?

My daddy always told me get ya own paper and be ya own boss.

Don't depend on these niggas for nothing. He told all his daughters that and he made sure of it too, despite our money hungry momma's.

Anyway, I was sitting here at Jon & Vinny's. Its one of my favorite restaurants near the sunset strip and my dad and I would always eat here every Friday.

They had the best pizza and pasta's and it was a blessing if you could get a seat in here, since they were always packed.

Every time I come here I up getting the spicy Fusilli with a side of white Cantina Madonna wine,

My momma always tried to tag along but my daddy wasn't with the shits and he didn't understand why she would wanna come along since she's' now remarried.

Dream was with my mom for the afternoon, which gave me enough time have some mommy time to myself. 

With Corey filming all over the place for 24:Legacy and other casting calls, I've been doing everything by myself. Now I see what my dad felt like after Mani's mom died.

"Hey"

I looked up from my phone to see Solana pulling out her chair to sit down. I must admit, she looked really A-maze-ing!

Her naturally poufy hair was silk pressed as she had on a burnt orange body suit with black high waisted Jeans from Balmain

Black Bedazzled Celine shades rested upon her face as her golden Chanel bag dangled from her.