18 | Long Ova due

[ A/N: This chapter contains sexual content. Readers discretion advised ]

O'shea

O'shea

I paced back and forth as I waited for the doctors to tell me if Mani was okay. I couldn't believe this nigga came in here stirring up some shit and making matters worse.

And this nigga suppose to be my bro?

I don't know what the fuck has gotten into Jay, but it seems to me that he gets off on destroying people lives and making shit a lot harder than what it has to be. All I remember is Mani screaming and falling out on the bench and all the guards rushing to gain custody of her.

Guards questioning Jay, Karin and Quavo were sitting there looking as if the whole shit was a fucking TV show and Jay and Mani was the goddamn stars. Shit is wicked.

But they damn smiles turned to frowns when the judge told them that Quavo serving 3 years for possession of a firearm and Karin serving One year as an accessory to the whole ordeal. I couldn't even be happy because I was too worried about Mani.

"Son you gotta calm down", Pops said to me as he watched me pace back and forth".

"Please because you giving me a migraine" Mommy said, adding to my pop's comment.

I completely ignored them. I wasn't worried about shit they were saying until I knew that E'mani was straight. I don't know what the hell was said or done but I'ma see Jay later to see what the fuck going on.

"Mr. Jackson?"

My attention diverted to the Young Woman doctor who approached me with a clipboard in her hand and her stethoscope dangled around her neck.

"Yea...." I looked at her name tag. "Doctor Lori"

"Yes," she smiled as she then focused on the papers that were on the clipboard. "E'mani Wright is in room 202. She had a panic attack and blacked out. But we've checked her vitals and blood pressure. She is totally okay. You can go in and see her".

"Thank you" I quickly said as I rushed past her.

Powerwalking down the hall, I made it to the room and pushed the door open to see Grandma Vanessa, Kathie and Blessing in the room as they sat on Mani's bed. She looked like she was totally fine, which kind of put me at ease.

I'm just glad she aint got no speed knot or nothing because of that loud ass THUMP! I heard, had the whole courtroom shook the fuck up.

She was sitting up in the bed, sipping an apple juice cup and holding Blessing in her arms as she played with her plush Minnie Mouse toy that I bought her.